Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Backroads of South Carolina: Your Guide to South Carolina's Most Scenic Backroad Adventures
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 16, 2010
Being a Biker Chick who enjoys backroad riding, this book is a gem. I knew of many places it mentioned but others I did not. South Carolina has a lot of offer and the book clearly reflects it's beauty, history, and attractions.
on April 25, 2013
Perfect for off the beaten path excursions. Lots of history in trips. I prefer to stay away from tourist traps.
on February 10, 2009
I purchased this book looking for scenic places to visit away for the normal tourist traps. Boy was I disappointed. This book was a tourist trap. It offered very little information about spots to visit on the "backroads", just a rehash of history of a bygone era. It is full of colorful pictures of little substances. And most if the so call "backroad adventures" are the normal tourist spots. The South isn't the South of years past, especially South Carolina. Today it is progressive and modern attracting large industries. Industry has moved to the South during the last forty years and most of its citizens and towns have become very modern. The writer(s) appear to be stuck in the in the past; talking about regions relying on tobacco and cotton. This hasn't been true for over 30 years. Don't waste your money on this book. You're paying for a collection of pictures.
on March 24, 2008
This book brings back a lot of memories for me from my native state. Very Informative.
on May 27, 2015
Not what we expected,but will still use the book.