Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Backslasher
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Format: DVD|Change

on October 10, 2012
Stars: Eleanor James

Freaking,Scary Arse movie,Yo !

IF we were'nt such lemmings to the internet,This movie would make us think twice of logging on.

Truly scary moments with a fetish mask wearing killer with the biggest Bowie Knife ever .

Eleanor as Becca has a website for lingerie and models of and someone is killing off all her friends slice by slice,Ewww !!!

Great poster and theme and cast makes this one a sure to rent and probably getting all your monies worth ,One peek or another.
on July 12, 2014
Lousy, lousy, lousy. This movie has nothing going for it, on any level. I'm sorry, I've got to throw "LOUSY" in one last time-
on December 28, 2013
It was a decent horror flick. This was not a great movie though. Very low budget and not one of those low budgets.
on March 21, 2014
Becca (Eleanor James) sells lingerie and sex toys (does it come in black?) on line. She has an on line blog where she gets close to her customers. Her close circle of friends are being killed off one by one. That's pretty much it. Not much character development. Not much plot. No suspects. No humor to add to what little horror the film generates. Bad bruise make-up on the blond. The back slasher pun doesn't even work well.

F-bomb, sex, nudity (Eleanor James, Ree Sinclair)
on April 20, 2013
What can I say... I'm a HUGE fan of her... work... Really, she's a very good actress and very easy on the eyes. The story kind of reminds me of Franco a little... A lot of thought went into the script, or a lot of drugs. I haven't quite figured that one out yet... I LOVE HER! Eleanor, will you marry me?