Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on November 8, 2014
can't wait for spring.
on May 9, 2014
A GREAT BOOK ABOUT BIRDS ON LONG ISLAND, NEW YORK. SHOWS PICTURES OF ALL THE BIRDS ON THE ISLAND. A MUST BOOK FOR BIRD LOVERS.
on February 21, 2014
I live in new York and this book is not complete, there are birds that I see in my backyard that are not in this book but the pictures are good
on January 9, 2013
Item was as described. There were a couple of price stickers on the book that I could not remove, but i was overall; happy with this purchase.
on December 6, 2009
I was disappointed that there were not as many familiar as what I would consider familiar. I guess everything is relative and I should have selected a book with a wider variety of birds in it as the ones listed do not cover all that we have in our backyard in western New York.
on May 25, 2009
It's a good basic book, but the pictures are a little amateur and some of the angles the birds are taken at make identification difficult. There are many birds missing in this book. I have spotted a few new guys in my yard and have not been able to find their counterpart in this guide. The descriptions of the birds' behaviors and habitats is good as well as the food they prefer. The binding is shabby and the book feels like it will lose its pages if I use it too much. Overall it's a good starter, but I feel like I need to keep looking for a better guide.