4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT GAME!....controls are a bit tricky though
Published on January 1, 2006

2.0 out of 5 stars Not like it used to be
Published 7 months ago by Alan Blitz

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT GAME!....controls are a bit tricky though, January 1, 2006
This review is from: Backyard Football 2006 - PC (CD-ROM)
I am the same kid who wrote on 12/5 and I came back with a review. First, the guy who had trouble kicking, you might need a new video card(get the right one!) That's the same answer if you having other problems. Anyways the game great! It was everything like I told you. You can get new fields, plays, and pros! You can also play by clock or points! AND have the choice to play with helmets or without! The problem is the controls are a bit hard. You have to use mouse and keyboard! That's why I gave it a 4. But good game get it!!!!!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Backyard football 2006, January 11, 2007
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Backyard Football 2006 - PC (CD-ROM)
Grandkids get a lot of fun out of this game, and spend considerable time playing it. It not only teaches them something about football and strategy but helps them to improve their typing or keyboard skills.

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest game ever!, November 14, 2006
This review is from: Backyard Football 2006 - PC (CD-ROM)
Backyard Football really gets into all of the action. Do not listen to those one star reviews and buy this fantastic game today.Here is my football "line up".

1.Ashley Webber

2.Sidney Webber

3.Kimmy Eckman

4.Lisa Crockett

5.Reese Worthington

6.Jocinda Smith

7.Kiesha Phillips

Anyway, this game is a piece that you will not regret!

5.0 out of 5 stars Why to buy, December 5, 2005
This review is from: Backyard Football 2006 - PC (CD-ROM)
Okay, this isn't a review either but I am giving you reasons why to buy this game.

1.Backyard games have always been popular and this one probably will be even better.

2.It's easy to play after a week or so. Even a 5 year old could pick it up and play it.

3.I heard this game made some improvements like new players, trading, and probably even more players on the field. So if you are looking something for Christmas, get this like I am.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not like it used to be, February 5, 2014
This review is from: Backyard Football 2006 - PC (CD-ROM)
I was playing Backyard Football 2002 and wanted to try a newer version .. this one really disappointed me. The controls were awful and the fun gameplay the old ones had just.... wasn't there. I didn't even recognize the players. I played this game for an hour before I boxed it back up to be given away or something. 2 stars because maybe I didn't realize what they had done with the newer versions.. but I don't like it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Kids like it, February 1, 2013
This review is from: Backyard Football 2006 - PC (CD-ROM)
My boys really like the backyard series Football, baseball, and so on. Really good for for young players on a PC.

4.0 out of 5 stars Play It, December 20, 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Backyard Football 2006 - PC (CD-ROM)
Backyard football 2006 is really great. I have played backyard football 2002 and I think that this is just as good as it. Granted there are some major differences in how you run the plays. This game feels like Madden just a lot simpler. You hike the ball and then actually play, as the QB witch is not like the older versions. I like the layout of this game but I liked the old ones a little better. I also have had trouble kicking the ball. But in the long run it dose note make a difference. I love this game!!!! If you want a backyard football I would highly recommend this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Go Backyard Football!, November 8, 2006
This review is from: Backyard Football 2006 - PC (CD-ROM)
Backyard football is an awesome game! You need to purchase Backyard football 2006, and Backyard Baseball 2005. The best on the games are:

Billy Jean Blackwood, Annie Frazier, Gretchen Hasselhoff, Angela Delvecchio, Maria Luna, and Luanne Lui!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars hated it, September 28, 2006
This review is from: Backyard Football 2006 - PC (CD-ROM)
I own other versions which were far more entertaining. The changes were for realism, I guess, but frankly it made the game irritating. Buy an older version.

1.0 out of 5 stars How To Kick, November 19, 2005
This review is from: Backyard Football 2006 - PC (CD-ROM)
Obviously, this isn't really a review, but my brother is having a really hard time figuring out how to kick the ball in season mode. We read the directions, did what it said, and still nothing. He said he can kick the ball in a "pick-up" game, just not in a season game. So..... if anyone knows how to kick the ball in season mode, PLEASE tell!!!!

Backyard Football 2006 - PC
Backyard Football 2006 - PC by Humongous Entertainment (Windows XP)
$9.99 $9.00