5.0 out of 5 stars Is he playing in the NFL?
Published on December 27, 2011 by Ruby McMillan

3.0 out of 5 stars Not So Much..
My 10 year old son was not a big fan of this game. He played it a few times and said it wasnt for him. Got him the Madden 12/13 games this year and he loves them. Could be because he is a tackle football player. He said that the Madden games are more like the "real" game for him.
Published 17 months ago by MellyMass

5.0 out of 5 stars Is he playing in the NFL?, December 27, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Backyard Sports Football: Rookie Rush - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
Laughing at my son play his Backyard Sports Rookie Rush game. My baby is here with all his touch down dances you would swear he was playing in the NFL. This is an excellent game for any little one that loves football but not old enough to play the Madden games. I like that it teaches them about the techniques of the games too .. .so simple even I can play it! (two thumbs up)

5.0 out of 5 stars good fun, August 29, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Got this for my husband, so he would have something to pass time. He loved it, it's fast and simple.
So you don't have to spend alot of time trying to figure out alot of stuff.
Good for the grandkids too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool CFL Game (Childrens Football League) That Is, June 13, 2011
Jeff Pollard (Albuquerque, New Mexico) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This game is fun to play. Good for those who want to play Non-NFL football. The graphics are good and the plays u can use are a bit confusing but still a great game. It gives you the feel of what it was like to play touch/flag football with your friends when you were younger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this game!, January 3, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
My son's received this game for christmas (ages 6 and 8). They love it! Helps them to learn about different football plays!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved by my 7 year old football fan, March 6, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Santa gave this to my son for christmas. We wanted to get him a football game that we could play with him so I picked this because it was much cheaper than Madden. I have been disappointed by "kids" games that are too difficult to play because they are not well made but not this one. He loves it. Worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Kids Game, March 24, 2014
This was PERFECT for our 8 year old. The other games have just too much going on. This works for him without feeling frustrated. He plays with friends 6-10 and we haven't heard any complaints. Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, September 11, 2013
Our grandson checked this game out at the library and loved it. I was so happy to find on amazon. His dad says its a great game, as well. Price is so reasonable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good game, July 29, 2013
It is a good game for the family. I advise anyone to play this game. It could benefit the family to have a joy of playing together.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun game, January 24, 2013
kristen M, "Kris" (saratoga springs, ny) - See all my reviews
I am 8 years old and I enjoy this game and love doing the 2 point conversions. It is a fun game but is a little hard to learn.

5.0 out of 5 stars for my boys, January 2, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Perfect game for my 7y/o. He was able to figure it out and play it on his own. Didn't struggle like with the nfl games for the adults.

ARRAY(0x9ef93cd8)