Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Size: 5 Ounce|Change

on February 6, 2011
I have no complaints with this sauce--in fact, I was just about to order another bottle. Like one other reviewer, I got it from ThinkGeek (tm?) originally and was happy to find it here. I eat it on my morning omelet (seasoned with J&D's Original Bacon Salt, Low Sodium, 2-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 3)) alongside rashers of bacon. BHS has the right amount of heat and salt where my palate is concerned--and now I'm hungry so excuse me for my abrupt departure to prepare breakfast.

With bacon.

And Bacon Hot Sauce.
on February 27, 2014
with the Bacon hype all around I expected more than a hot sauce that seems to have a little true bacon flavor. Unfortunately, this expensive little bottle tasted like a bottle of Liquid Smoke extract was just mixed with hot sauce. Disappointed considering the price.
on December 27, 2011
Little to no bacon flavor, but does have a wonderful smokiness to it. As far as spiciness goes this is about a 3 or 4, not very spicy but leaves a mild kick in the after taste.
on May 20, 2013
I like bacon everything. I could take this in doses, but my family hated it. I found it to be a good accompaniment to anything that already has bacon on it, like a BLT. That's where I found it to be a good sauce to spice up a meal. Other than that, couldn't find anything to use it on.
Received USPS, packaged well. Took a while to get here. So long, I forgot I had ordered it.

The first thing you notice is that there is no 'sprinkling spout' in the top. There is a screw top cap then the top of the bottle is open. The opening is fairly large so you must be careful pouring it.

Taste. It does not taste like bacon. It is not very hot. I can eat it from a spoon without having to drink anything afterwards. It taste like liquid smoke with spices added. It is ok but not something I really like. It is ok on a fried egg sandwich. It is ok used to cook popcorn.

I will finish the bottle but I doubt I will reorder it. If I change my mind, which I sometimes do with food, I will update.
on March 26, 2013
bought this for the girl who cooks my breakfast at a local spot, plus she is a bacon freak..i tried it when we first opened, was great, adds some tang to what ever. went to the restaurant this morning and she was using the last of it on some stir fried chicken for her lunch, it went quick may need more soon....its great but a little expensive...
on October 21, 2013
This was an ok sauce, spicy and vinegary, but not nearly 'bacony' enough to call itself a Bacon Flavored Sauce. It didn't seem even a little smokey or hickory flavored for the bacon side, but it was an ok sauce.
on March 31, 2013
I got this as a gift for my bacon loving boyfriend and he says it tastes delicious. But it isn't very spicy. He puts it on everything. And it's a funny gift because it can be very unexpected if you don't give them a hint
on January 25, 2012
The sauce itself tastes Ok but I can't say that it tastes like bacon. I would still recommend it to any hot sauce lovers. However, if you like super spicy sauce, this isn't for you.
on January 5, 2011
Bought it for a friend who loves BACON and hot sauce, what a combo. He's using it on everything and it's almost gone. Will definitely buy this again. I originally thought it wouldn't make it for Christmas, terrific delivery.

See 1 answered question