Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Big Bad-Ass Book of Shots
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

on October 22, 2004
This is a book everyone needs in their cabinet, behind their bar, and even on a coffe table. The Author does a fantastic job teaching you step by step the true way to make one kick ass shot. This book is what we all have been waiting for. Say goodbye to the Horrible, atrocious, ghastly, repulsive shots, Say HELLO to Lip-smacking, delectable, knock you on your ass shots that leave you thirsty for more
on October 22, 2004
Anything and everything you need to know to make a "shot" party work. It is user friendly and contains a wealth of exotic drinks that are easy to make. The book looks cool - adds a little spice to the life of your party.
on January 11, 2007
Bought it for a friend who could really use it while on the road to share with others and expand his alcohol erudition. Not sure how far he is yet in the alphabetically-listed line up.

Easy to use - all the shot names are in alphabetical order and directions are simple. You don't have to be a certified mixologist to understand how to make them.
on May 4, 2009
I am a bartender and this is an awesome book to have. You really can't go wrong with this book whether you are looking for a few new shots or looking to find all the shots that your customers ask for. It's a great buy and I definitely recommend it to everyone.
on October 14, 2015
This was the perfect gift for my sister's 21st birthday! She found it humorous, yet very informative. We tested, and personally approve of, many of the recipes. There is a shot recipe in the book for anyone.
on January 4, 2015
Neat little book. One thing to note is the actual size, it can fit in the palm of your hand. The image is slightly misleading as it looks like a full book. Regardless, I like this book as it is small enough to not take up a lot of room, and is organized well. The glossary is neatly organized so you can find your choice of alcohol quickly.
on March 13, 2012
I have bartending books that have all sorts of drinks. They are great for all sorts of drinks but when my guests start calling for shots at my home bar it is rather difficult to flip through to find shots, much less good shots.

This book helps alleviate that problem! I will be putting this book to the test here come St. Patty's party!
on January 5, 2016
The book had minor damages when I received it. I was only upset about this because it was a gift. We all love the book other than that! It has soooo many shots to choose from! They're all crazy and simple to make.
on December 23, 2012
My Daughter is a Bartender and is always looking for a new shot to try on her customer's. I thought his book would help her bring in the tips :) Small and compact, but easy to read, and take with you in a large purse.
on September 12, 2011
So I'm not really sure why some people are complaining about the size of this book. I saw one review where the buyer was afraid it would get lost in the couch. Yes this book may not be very tall or wide (maybe 4 by 5 inches) but it is THICK it's probably 2 1/2 inches thick and if this bad boy gets lost in the couch then your couch is just too big! My only complain is the organization of the book. The alphabetical order is nice but it would be better if it were split up by main type of alcohol. For example, I have a lot of rum left over from a party and I would like to know some shots that contain rum. While its fun to just read through the shots it would be more convenient if I could look up "shots with rum" or something similar. Overall though this book is a great buy with great content!