5.0 out of 5 stars Bad Boys = Funny Boys
Clever, funny plot. The two main characters will give readers of all ages lots of chuckles. The illustrations are fabulous. The bad boys as girl sheep are hysterical. Great cover. That illustration makes you laugh even before you open the book. My boys loved it.
Published on September 13, 2003

1.0 out of 5 stars Excrutiating
This is one of the worst kids' books I've ever read. Bad puns, blah illustrations, overly repetitive, not clever or witty or funny at all. The ending is especially terrible.
Published on March 23, 2010 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Bad Boys = Funny Boys, September 13, 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Bad Boys (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars I was leary at first to order this for my classroom but NOW,, November 7, 2004
This review is from: Bad Boys (Hardcover)
I'm ordering Bad Boys for all my friends, especially the ones between the ages of 30 and 88! Yeah, I'll get one for my classroom too, but I suspect most of the giggles will be with my friends Merle and Betty!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bad Boys Indeed!!, May 22, 2014
Betty (Plattsburgh, N.Y., United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bad Boys (Paperback)
Oh, but they most certainly are BAD BOYS.....so delightful watching them trying to fool the sheep!!! But they are the ones who get fooled in the end... a truly great story that all children of ALL ages will love!! A good one to read in conjunction with The Three Little Pigs and The True Story of the Three Little Pigs. The children will love the back and forth discussion of who is really bad in these stories!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, May 6, 2014
My grandson love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Teacher approved, April 13, 2012
This review is from: Bad Boys (Paperback)
I teach Prek and my students love this story. I have always loved Margie Palatini!! I recommend this book!! It is funny for both adults and children and has humor that adults can relate to!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lot's of great vocabulary!!, January 29, 2011
This review is from: Bad Boys (Paperback)
This book has it all, in my opinion, great vocabulary, cute plot, funny characters. Even if the kids don't understand who Meryl Sheep is, the grown-up reading it will get a kick out of it and all the other word-play going on!

1.0 out of 5 stars Excrutiating, March 23, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars tales for toddlers, January 6, 2009
Robin C. Arenberg "PLANTWOMAN" (New Haven, CT United States) - See all my reviews
Bad Boys
Bad Boys is a very funny take on wolves in sheep's clothing. The author,Margie Palatini is able to keep both children and adults interested in the story even if you have read it 10 times. This is a very big plus when there are toddlers in the house. The illustrations are good too. We highly recommend this and other books by this author. Try EarthQuack,SweetTooth,Bed Head.You won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars "Oh yeah, we're bad. We're bad. We're really, really bad.", October 3, 2007
This review is from: Bad Boys (Paperback)
Willy and Wally are two bad wolves out to infiltrate a flock of sheep, disguised as Willamina and Wallanda so they could hide from the law!

Of course, they are "exposed" by a surprise sheep-sheering, and Willy and Wally will have to wait for those bad haircuts to grow out before they can try any new tricks again.

Children will adore this wonderfully funny book, and adults will enjoy reading it to them. It's kind of a Some Like It Hot on the farm! Bad Boys is a winner and definitely not to be missed. (Big Bad Boys can take a lesson or two here as well!)

4.0 out of 5 stars An enjoyable tale about two wolves who make the rounds to try to get food., January 20, 2007
Marci Twain (New York, NY USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bad Boys (Hardcover)
I liked this book very much. I was able to flip through the pages and look at the pictures in order to get a pretty good idea about the story. Then when I went back and read the text it fit together a little better. The text has some built-in humor and the illustrations are all very good.

The story is about two male wolves that go from pig community to sheep community in search of a meal. At the outset we find the wolves with a picnic basket in hand running away from some pigs. They take a little breather after they get away and enjoy their meal. Then they move on and try to take advantage of some sheep. There are 18 scenes (2-pages each) in this book.

Although kids will probably love this book, I would have liked it better if it were the sheep that won over the wolves instead of their owners. And the sheering of the wolves' fur while they were dressed was just a little too corny for me. 4 stars!

Bad Boys
Bad Boys by Margie Palatini (Paperback - August 22, 2006)
$6.99 $6.29