Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 25, 2012
I expected one large bad cat photo above the days of the month, but each page had numerous bad cats photos or comments on various days throughout the month.
on March 17, 2013
Calendar has beautiful photos and very funny captions. The functionality of the calendar is not so good. I use wall calendars to note things to do or appointment reminders. There's no room to do so with this calendar. The print is large so that the date boxes are small - too small to write reminders. They get lost among the photos and captions. Too cluttered. This calendar is better as an appointment book or tear off calendar.
on May 19, 2013
What is not to love about having these bad kitties hanging out all year round? I got this calendar for my mom for the new year and she absolutely loves it. Great gift for the cat lover in all of us.
on February 3, 2013
A fun calendar with kitty pictures and snarky captions. We love it, but if you're the type that wants to write all over your calendar, this might not be for you. The captions take up much of the space underneath each daily entry.
on January 14, 2013
I get this calendar every year and it just gets funnier and funnier. It's great to have a funny cat picture for each day so we can wake up and laugh. Anyone who loves LOLcats will adore this calendar, too.
on January 2, 2013
This calendar is so much fun. Everyone in the family has gone through the photos reading the comments and looking at the pictures. For cat lovers this is a good one.
on March 9, 2013
If you're looking for a calendar with pretty landscapes or inspiring messages, this is not for you. Nothing but silly, but boy is it funny! (UPDATE: I now get this calendar every year and put it in my office, it gets good laughs from visitors).
on May 21, 2013
I purchased both the desk calendar and the wall calendar and they are not only not funny they are too busy for my liking.
I felt I could have made up better captions to go with the pictures. I love cats and will go back to my black cat calendar which I buy every year.
on November 3, 2013
umm, a cat calendar where they're all in costume and frickin really bad/hilarious captions are underneath the pictures? nuff said.
on December 15, 2012
This is for my niece and her family.They love cats. I have a sick sense of humor hope they do as well.