Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on October 22, 2007
I loved the book Marley and Me, and couldn't wait for this to come out for my 4 year old son. First of all, I don't like the title, Bad Dog Marley, and they say it over and over in the book, to which I had to change the words when I am reading it to my son, to "no marley, no!" The meaning of the story is not proper to teach a child, that when your dog does something wrong, the right thing to do is put an ad in the paper to get "rid" of your dog. That is the worst thing I ever read in a children's book. And the only reason they "keep" the dog is because he saves the baby from the top of the fridge. (I don't even want my 4 year old to think it's okay to climb on the top of the fridge) What a let down.
on January 15, 2010
Both my 12 year old son and I love the book Marley an Me. When I found this book I knew I needed to get it for my 5 year old daughter so she could laugh with us at some of the dog stories. We are a dog loving family and even the adults enjoyed reading this book.
on December 6, 2008
This is incredibly engaging story and captivated both my 3 year old and 7 year old children. Not too long..not too short. Both my girls want to hear it over and over! You will not be disappointed with the illustrations...beautiful and well done!
on July 12, 2009
This was a gift for my 4 year old grandson who graduated from Pre-K. He loves Marley and I thought the book would be good to give him along with the DVD. The book will be easy to read and the illustrations are fabulous.
on November 13, 2013
Charming book for kids. Particularly any child with a family dog is going to relate to the adventures of this loveable "bad dog". The stories ring too true and kids recognize that.
on October 24, 2007
My two girls are 2 and 5 years old and they adore this book! We read it over and over and they think it is absolutely hilarious. They always get up and dance the Marley Mambo at the end.
on October 4, 2007
I am a big fan of Grogan's work! My 1-year-old son loves this book. I have given it as gifts to several children (also love this book). I am giving several copies out as Christmas gifts.
on December 30, 2012
My youngest loves dogs and thus, this was a good pick. However, I've found that all my children (7, 5, 4 and 2) love listening. They love Marley's antics and baby Louis' baby talk.
on December 14, 2014
My grandson LOVES Marley. All of these books make him laugh out loud, and I enjoy reading them with him. It is a pleasant departure from all the media a 6-year old enjoys.
on December 13, 2008
This book is also very cute for children. Marley is an overly exuberant puppy, who gets into mischief, but he's a member of a family who love him, no matter what!