Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bad Stacks: Story Collection Box Set (Stack series Book 2)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on February 10, 2012
If you like a variety of short stories then this is the book for you. Scott never disappoints and this set is great. The stories are short enough to read one or two on a break and long enough to keep things interesting. Definitely a book worth reading.
on December 5, 2012
I'm beginning to realize that boxed sets aren't the best bargains for me. I find that while I like some of the books involved, I hardly ever like them all. I like this author, but I'm not crazy about all his work. In this case, I liked "Ashes" and "American Horror" but I really didn't care for "Curtains". Overall this was a good read, but I still recommend buying the books separately according to the reviews. It saves a lot of headache in the end. Unless of course this is your absolute favorite writer and you don't care if a book here or there is a flop.
on November 28, 2013
Good collection of scary stories like reading short stories from time to time I also liked that most of them took place in the Appalachian mountains since I live there
on June 22, 2014
this is well written and has a very good plot. I really enjoyed reading this book, it keep my interest during the whole book.
on September 14, 2013
Although the stories in this collection are pretty good, I just cannot get into Scott Nicholson's writing style that much.
on March 27, 2012
This writer is spreading christian propaganda, NOT horror stories. BEWARE. It's not worth the price of "FREE". It was an awful story, thinly disguised christian propaganda.
66 comments|12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 11, 2012
I ordered the book, the download was uneventful ... no issues to speak of! Thank you! Thank you very much!