Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 24, 2012 4:33:16 AM PDT
I have lower back pain. I have problems bending. Will I have problems doing all of the lunges in the Brazilian But Lift DVDs

Posted on Jun 4, 2012 10:30:17 AM PDT
I think so. These dvds are for a more advanced individual. If you have been pretty sedentary or have a lot of extra weight still, I would start with a different series or dvd. Yoga is good for a person just starting off and so are the Dance The Inches off- type of workouts. Or yoga booty ballet. Or the best thing in the world- which is free: running. You'll do more walking than running at first. But if you aren't breathing hard and sweating, you're aren't doing enough. Anyway, start slow and good luck!

Posted on Jun 7, 2012 10:54:04 PM PDT
Tasha says:
I would check out some other workout videos as a preliminary to this one if you're not used to working out. This is high intensity, and extremely difficult. I just finished Chalean Extreme and lost 20 lbs on it. I love love love that program. Chalean is awesome, and there are lots of modifications if you need to tone it down a bit. I also have lower back trouble, but I've learned to trust my body when it comes to working out. If something doesn't feel right, like it's going to throw my back out, try to modify it to make it work for you. If you can't do that, just skip that exercise and pick it up again at the next exercise. I can do most of these workouts but I do have to skip a few, such as plank exercises and a few of the others. That's okay though, because even if you have to skip a few you're still getting an amazing workout. Good luck!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Brazil Butt Lift
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Apr 24, 2012
Latest post:  Jun 7, 2012

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Brazil Butt Lift DVD Workout - Base Kit
Brazil Butt Lift DVD Workout - Base Kit by Beachbody
4.2 out of 5 stars   (707)