Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 6, 2010 12:40:07 PM PST
sanunit says:
Having a bad or toxic boss seems to be a real problem in the American workplace. Is it a problem in other countries as well? Do you have a problem with your boss and, if so, how are you handling the problem?

Posted on Feb 28, 2010 2:35:08 PM PST
Alexander says:
I've worked for a number of bad bosses in the past, now I'm a manager and I try to be a good one and treat my team as a family. Tame Your Terrible Office Tyrant: How to Manage Childish Boss Behavior and Thrive in Your Job is one of the books that helped me become a good manager and I highly recommend it (see my lists).

Posted on Jun 2, 2011 1:20:07 PM PDT
sanunit says:
Alexander - I really appreciated you taking the time to make lists of books that you liked on managing bosses and for recommending Tame Your Terrible Office Tyrant: How to Manage Childish Boss Behavior and Thrive in Your Job. Having to deal with bad bosses is even more of a problem than ever because of our tanked economy. How is your company doing and what management tips are you using for the book?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Feb 6, 2010
Latest post:  Jun 2, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Tame Your Terrible Office Tyrant: How to Manage Childish Boss Behavior and Thrive in Your Job
Tame Your Terrible Office Tyrant: How to Manage Childish Boss Behavior and Thrive in Your Job by Lynn Taylor (Hardcover - July 20, 2009)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (31)