Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 16, 2006 3:33:09 PM PST
I haven't read this book, but wanted to mention something for people who may come here to read about this book.

I don't think the people who gave this book bad reviews didn't actually read it. They read the title, and started judging it. If they did read it, I guess they did so with prejudices. I base this off on the positive reviews, that actually REVIEW the book and say what it is about, unlike the negative ones, who seem to be written just to get a point across that seems to be prejudiced towards the book.

No, you don't NEED someone to tell you how to educate your kids, but thats far from the point. If you take this to a logical conclusion, then you can't send your kids to school, because they learn things that come from other people. Listening to oneself is not the point of learning...

The positive reviews actually mention the book's intent to maybe change people's thoughts on the book, especially how fundamentalists seem to scorn it. Yet the positive reviews do not mention this, and the people that wrote them seemed to have just read the title of the book, say they read it, and have an attempt at having a prejudice against Christians. I am not a Christian, so Im not under a biased point of view.

Since this is a discussion, this is what I merely intend, a discussion. Im not defending anyone.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 4, 2007 1:07:30 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Aug 16, 2010 6:21:57 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 5, 2007 12:16:35 AM PDT
Umm good

Posted on Aug 16, 2010 5:03:33 PM PDT
EliteLamo says:
yeah I read it too. Keep your perverted poisons and doctrines off of every damn thing in this world.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Nov 16, 2006
Latest post:  Aug 16, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
What's a Christian to Do with Harry Potter?
What's a Christian to Do with Harry Potter? by Connie Neal (Paperback - May 15, 2001)
3.9 out of 5 stars   (61)