Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Badger Basket Baby Changing Table with Hamper and Basket, Espresso
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on March 26, 2014
The product itself is well priced and solid when tightened well. But When I opened the box I was hit with a strong chemical Oder. I figured being a product from China it could be expected and gave the parts good wipe down with wet rag. And hoped it would clear. My brother stopped by as i was building it and asked if we had been painting. We set it outside to air out some more for 10 hrs and brought it back in. Day three and it fills our living room where its placed, and to be clear I have cathedral ceilings so this chemical smell is not trapped in a small room; its filling a quite large one. Being a baby product Im quite concerned.
on September 6, 2012
This product was as described. The 6 corner table centers are very thin and not secured. They will not support more than 10-15lbs. The basket and drawer are collapsible fabric style with a rigid bottom insert support. Fits well in a corner and stores enough to be useful. Overall very satisfied.
on August 22, 2013
We experienced none of the problems or issues reported by others. The table arrived early, all parts were included, and the assembled table is very stable. With the addition of cut ceramic tiles in the three spaces on top, this changing table can easily be re-purposed for a lamp and storage table later. The hamper is ideal. My daughter suggested putting a kitchen trash can in the hamper to protect it and make trips to the laundry room and back a snap. Costco offers the Onin room divider/storage unit in the exact color combo with eight storage bins for toys and clothing. The two look like they were purchased as a set.
on January 1, 2014
My husband really wanted a changing table where we would be standing at baby's feet, rather than facing sideways. So this one it was, and we haven't regretted it. Assembly was easy, the amount of shelf space works well, and the drawer and hamper come in extremely handy. It's a good height for us, too (we're 5'5" and 5'10"). The changing pad cover was ruined in no time at all, but a certain Swedish furniture store makes a set of 2 covers that fit fine (just tuck in the pointy end at baby's head), or you can always sew your own if you're so inclined, of course.
My only beef right now: What are we going to do with this beast between Baby 1 and Baby 2? Don't think it will be practical to disassemble. May have to clear out an entire closet just to store it...
on April 12, 2016
Some parts came damaged but the company was very responsive to my request for replacements and I got them within a few days. There is a strong smell when you first open the box, its clear they use cheap varnish, but the smell went away for me after less than a week (and the table was in a small enclosed room), so as long as you build this a while before your baby arrives you should be all set smell-wise. I will be purchasing a different changing pad for this because standard covers do not fit. Fitting the changing table into a corner made it possible for me to fit everything into the nursery without over-crowding. More companies should make this style table. This is a good piece of furniture for the price and the company has good customer service.

Update: The "rectangular" section of the changing pad area measures 23"x16" and I've thus far been unable to find a changing pad that small. Standard changing pads are typically around 30"x16". Please be aware of this. I am not sure how I'm going to handle this yet, I might have to make custom covers.... definitely the biggest downside to this product in my opinion.
on April 24, 2014
This is a very good quality changing table! This was a gift for my daughter and it looks great in the new nursery! How clever to make a corner changing table so that baby can be changed facing you! There is so much storage in there, too! When done being used for diaper changing this table can be used for toys and clothes!
on August 3, 2015
Not only does this fit nicely in a corner and not take up much space but it looks nice. The thing I like most about this is that your baby is laid out in front of you unlike other changing tables where you're awkwardly changing them from the side.

Tha only downside is the changing pad itself is a little flimsy but it's not terrible and the quality of everything else makes up for it.
on April 6, 2015
Easy to assemble. Put it together myself in a few hours one afternoon. Seems sturdy enough. Since I got it several months before my baby was due, I opened up the windows in the room and let it air out to get rid of that smell other commenters have noted and now it's just fine. Whoever originally thought changing a baby's diaper sideways was a good idea apparently never changed a diaper before! This position is the way to do it!
on March 12, 2015
I purchased this table to fit in a corner of a room at my mom's house, so baby has a place for all of her things when visiting grandma. I wish I had've known about this when I furnished our nursery. It has the ideal angle for changing, as most tables have your baby perpendicular to you, which is awkward for changing. This is perfect! Its sturdy, and has lots of space for you changing needs. The corners can even fit our Munchkin diaper warmer/organizer, among all of the other diaper changing creams, etc. The drawer and hamper are super helpful, too! Only complaint is that the product comes with a thin, crappy changing pad. Just toss those and buy a better one. Overall, this product is pretty sweet!
on August 16, 2014
Absolutely love this changing table. I don't know why more changing tables aren't facing forward. It is so helpful on your back to not have to lean sideways. Plus all the storage areas makes it so you can have everything you need in easy reach.