Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Badger Basket Folding Doll Umbrella Stroller - Pink Gingham (fits American Girl dolls)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 28, 2007
My daughter received this for Christmas last year (she was 16 months old), and it is still played with on a daily basis. She LOVES it, and it has held up wonderfully well considering how much use it gets. All of her baby dolls and stuffed animals, from the littlest to the biggest (a big 17" Cabbage Patch) fit into it quite well. She's just gotten to the point now where she fastens the little velcro seatbelt for them, too...it's so cute!

I really can't think of any complaints about this toy at all. It's cute, durable, and very fun!
on September 25, 2010
The stroller was assembled as instructed. (Retainers put in place and then the caps.)
Well, the cap and retainer came off one wheel, leaving a useless stroller.
It's very hard to get it back on since the cap and retainer are now married off the wheel.
Very cheaply made. Quite a waste of money and the planet's resources.
on October 10, 2010
This is a cute stroller but did not last AT ALL! The clip on the front wheel came off within two weeks and therefore the stroller is useless. My girls were so disappointed. Because of this one weak part, the whole stroller is junk now.
on August 12, 2007
I got this stroller for my daughter she loves it the basket underneath she puts her plastic baby diapar bag as we stoller down to the park or mall, the wheel covers tend to pop off they do snap back on though, but we also have 15 month old so small parts popping off are no good she keeps it in her room and is told to tell us if it comes off so we can fix it right away, over all she loves the stroller and all its features it a good stoller for the price.
on January 6, 2008
I gave this to my 23 month old grandaughter and she loved it she put her baby into and marched right down the hall into the tv room and back. she had no trouble turning it even though the front wheels don't turn. It is just the right size for her and light enough for her to play with. She can work the velcro to "buckle" her baby in and she loves the little cargo net on the bottom to hold babies bottle etc. It was so easy to assemble too and they give you extra parts in case you need them. at one point my grandaughter even sat (it clearly states not to use for children or pets) in it holding her baby and "feeding" it. It was well worth the money she is having a ball with it.
on December 7, 2014
I asked to the other customers if this stroller was appropriate for a 4-5 yar old and some said yes and some that not. I ended purchasing it, the size is perfect for my tall 5 year old and even my 7 year old uses it and it is the perfect size for her too, no need to bend over or so. I purchased a 2nd one for my 2 year old and it is great for her too, she just has to raise her arms a little, but is ok. The quality is very good, i like that the wheels are made of a soft material and that the size is big, so all their doll and plush toys can fit!
My three year old granddaughter was thrilled with this stroller. She had completely worn out another one. She loves pink and she immediately put her babies in the seat and strapped them in. She then proceeded to put her water bottle and extra things in the carry-all on the back.

This stroller came completely put together. That was a big plus to begin with. No one wants to put together a toy at a birthday party. The wheels look quite sturdy, as does the entire stroller. The canopy and the carry-all in the back are perfect. My granddaughter lives a block away from the nearest playground, and the sidewalk to and from is a well known trek. This stroller is just the right height, and pushes with ease. My granddaughter likes to take all of her sundry babies for a walk everyday. She is really into the mothering and caring for babies. The smile on her face said it all when she and her daddy opened her presents.

I am so impressed with this product. All assembled, sturdy in every aspect, and pink, a favorite color.

Highly Recommended. prisrob 07-29-12

Badger Basket Two Bin Storage Cubby, Espresso

Badger Basket 3 Pack Polka Dot Nesting Trapezoid Shape Folding Baskets, Sage
on January 9, 2007
My almost three year old daughter loved getting this for Christmas. She puts all kinds of things in it and strolls them around. The little pouch at the bottom comes in handy, too. A great toy for little girls.
on June 27, 2015
I have 2 daughters (3.5 y/o and 18 months) who use this almost daily for about 6 months. It is well made and easy to fold up, holds all of their stuffed animals and dolls, and holds up to my toddler trying to sit in it. I own two of the Badger Basket doll strollers (this one and the larger pram) and my mom also purchased one for her house, they have all been great. My daughters love that is has the underneath basket to store things in and the canopy to keep their babies out of the sun. I love that it's a little sturdier than the umbrella strollers you can usually find. It easily folds flat for storage. Worth the money for a well loved toy.
on December 9, 2014
Can't say enough good about this company and the products. This stroller was so cute and so well made that I ordered a second one. I have also ordered 2 baby doll beds and a highchair from this company. If taken care of these toys will be in the family for generations to come. Once the strollers, beds and highchair arrived, I was even more pleased with the price. I think all the products from this company are American made - how refreshing; and no wonder the products are so nice.