Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on August 28, 2007
My daughter received this for Christmas last year (she was 16 months old), and it is still played with on a daily basis. She LOVES it, and it has held up wonderfully well considering how much use it gets. All of her baby dolls and stuffed animals, from the littlest to the biggest (a big 17" Cabbage Patch) fit into it quite well. She's just gotten to the point now where she fastens the little velcro seatbelt for them, too...it's so cute!

I really can't think of any complaints about this toy at all. It's cute, durable, and very fun!
0Comment39 of 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 25, 2010
The stroller was assembled as instructed. (Retainers put in place and then the caps.)
Well, the cap and retainer came off one wheel, leaving a useless stroller.
It's very hard to get it back on since the cap and retainer are now married off the wheel.
Very cheaply made. Quite a waste of money and the planet's resources.
on October 10, 2010
This is a cute stroller but did not last AT ALL! The clip on the front wheel came off within two weeks and therefore the stroller is useless. My girls were so disappointed. Because of this one weak part, the whole stroller is junk now.
on August 12, 2007
I got this stroller for my daughter she loves it the basket underneath she puts her plastic baby diapar bag as we stoller down to the park or mall, the wheel covers tend to pop off they do snap back on though, but we also have 15 month old so small parts popping off are no good she keeps it in her room and is told to tell us if it comes off so we can fix it right away, over all she loves the stroller and all its features it a good stoller for the price.
on January 6, 2008
I gave this to my 23 month old grandaughter and she loved it she put her baby into and marched right down the hall into the tv room and back. she had no trouble turning it even though the front wheels don't turn. It is just the right size for her and light enough for her to play with. She can work the velcro to "buckle" her baby in and she loves the little cargo net on the bottom to hold babies bottle etc. It was so easy to assemble too and they give you extra parts in case you need them. at one point my grandaughter even sat (it clearly states not to use for children or pets) in it holding her baby and "feeding" it. It was well worth the money she is having a ball with it.
on January 9, 2007
My almost three year old daughter loved getting this for Christmas. She puts all kinds of things in it and strolls them around. The little pouch at the bottom comes in handy, too. A great toy for little girls.
on January 6, 2009
My 2 year old got this stroller for Christmas and she loves it. It's very durable and even holds-up to my daughter sitting in it. I would definitely recommend this stroller for any toddler.
on January 13, 2007
At 20 months, my daughter loved to go for walks. The trouble was keeping her on the sidewalk. This little stroller did the trick. It kept her moving in a straight line.
on August 26, 2013
My daughter loves this stroller. She loves the little basket on the back of the stroller. She puts everything from her water bottle to her purse, it is so cute to watch her push it around. The only semi negative comment I will make is that the stroller is a little too tall for my daughter. She is 31 inches tall and she kind of has to reach up to push it, even then she still plays with it all day.
on October 21, 2011
My daughter has loved this stroller since she received it for her birthday! It's much more durable than the cheap ones at box stores. It's also a little more money than the ones at the box stores-but definately worth the price. Lots of room for dolls and the storage compartment in the back has plenty of room for baby supplies. My "little mommy" loves it!!