5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased for 6 1/2 year old girl
This is REALLY nice. I wasn't convinced that the bedding in the picture was going to come with the beds, but it did, which made this a gift that didn't require me to go shopping for anything more. It's very sturdy, the closet definitely holds clothes that fit AG dolls. We made the shelf on top of the closet into a doggie bed.
Published on February 8, 2010 by we love books

3.0 out of 5 stars OK for some kids
I purchased this as a gift for my 6 year old daughter. She wanted a bed for her American Girl doll. The item is made out of particle board so not very strong. After I put it together, she carried to her room. She hit it on the door and the unit started to crack and break. I took it and glued it to fix it and try and make it stronger. After 3 months the unit had to...
Published 13 months ago by Michael McCluskey

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased for 6 1/2 year old girl, February 8, 2010
This review is from: Badger Basket Doll Bunk Beds With Ladder And Storage Armoire - Pink/White (Toy)

4.0 out of 5 stars quality worth the price, May 3, 2009
JKM Holland, Mom and Perinatal Nurse (SanFrancisco Bay Area, California USA) - See all my reviews
Sturdy wooden (not plastic!!) beds (not baby cradles!), good quality.

One star off because the end armoire doesn't detach to use seperately, and no way to attach the ladder.

4.0 out of 5 stars My 8yr daughter loves it! Good buy for the money., December 28, 2011
I read the reviews on this product prior to purchase. I had no difficulty putting this together and it took a little less than an hour to assemble by myself. It appears to be sturdy and is very pretty. My 8 yr. old daughter puts her 2 AG dolls to sleep in it every night. She loves it and it was much cheaper than the AG doll beds. I am looking at an additional armoire since Santa brought so many clothes. This is a good buy for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits American Girl Dolls Perfectly!!!, September 8, 2013
This is such a great value! It fits 2 18 inch dolls AND it has the 'closet' on the end! I priced a doll bed and doll clothes closet separately (my daughter wanted both), and it would have cost at least twice as much as I paid for this! It fits her American Girl doll perfectly! In fact, she just got 2 new AG dolls for her b-day, so I just ordered another of these beds so they each have a place to sleep. The assembly was fairly easy and the quality it good. I think it will last a long time. If you're on the fence, get it! You won't be disappointed!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift for Doll Lovers, January 9, 2011
This bunk bed is perfect for our little girls. They each put their favorite doll to bed at night and tuck them in before they climb into bed themselves. The quality of the bed is terrific.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, December 1, 2013
This is a christmas gift for my 7 year-old that loves playing with her dolls. I think she will love it. It really turned out great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly well made., December 16, 2013
I was quite pleased with the quality of this item. Solid wood, all the parts and screws where in the box, and all the holes even lined-up...which we all know does not happen often. It was pretty easy to assemble too. The only thing that kept me from giving 5 stars is that the cabinet for hanging clothes in is not as wide as I would have liked...its only 6" wide..since it only comes with 3 hangers, I bought some extra ones from another supplier...but there's no way they will fit in there. Other than that, this is a well made item.

Edit, if you need more hangers for this, go to badger basket.com...they sell them separately.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful for my little daughter, December 15, 2013
still waiting for Xmas but am sure little one will love it!!! Her older sister has one and she plays with hers

5.0 out of 5 stars BUNK BED RESPONSE, September 12, 2013
The bunk bed is just what our granddaughter wanted. It arrived very quickly. It arrived in perfect condition and was very simple to put together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, March 10, 2014
This bunk bed was a great gift for my daughter who has 2 American girl dolls, she is 11 yrs old and was able to assemble it all by herself!

ARRAY(0xa18e7fcc)