Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Badger Basket Natural Moses Basket with Hood, Sage...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 60% off the $76.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Badger Basket Natural Moses Basket with Hood, Sage Gingham Bedding
- Polyester ( 80 %) , Cotton ( 20 %)
- Made in USA
- Helpful bed for baby to use anywhere in the house
- Removable hood included
- Removable, washable liner
- Includes the mattress pad and one sheet
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
I think the basket is cute and useful. I have had no issues with the bedding or structure of the basket.
There were three main ways I used the basket.
1. By the couch on the floor overnight.
I live in a two story house and during the first month or so home I spent a lot of time on the main level with him in the basket instead of upstairs where the crib is. He took all his naps in the basket. I slept on the couch a lot because he'd fall asleep in the basket and I wouldn't want to wake him by moving him to a crib. I'd just set the basket by the couch so I could easily reach down and give him his pacifier or pick him up to nurse.
2. By the chair for rocking
During the day the basket would be in the stand which is by my armchair and I could easily reach over and rock him to sleep.
3. In my bed
A few nights I'd lay the basket on my bed and sleep next to it. He'd wake up frequently looking for his pacifier or to nurse so I wanted him close but I also wanted sleep! I felt this was safer than having him in bed with me but still allowed me easy access to him.
1. The basket is easy to pick up and carry but I always made sure to not rely on the handles alone since I never fully inspected them for sturdiness.
2. I carried the basket upstairs a few times with him in it but again was very careful - a baby could easily slide out if the basket is tilted too far.
3. Sometimes if I'd take the shade off little black flakes would fall into the basket from the velco. Just kinda weird but I didn't remove the shade often.
1) the sheet and gingham bedding are all polyester
2) the matress pad in combination with the synthetic bedding made my baby wake up drenched in sweat regardless of how much or little clothing she had on. this happened even when we covered the pad with a cotton sheet.
3) the basket comes with a warning to "never carry the basket by the handles when the baby is inside" - why the heck would anybody want a basket they cannot carry safely?!!!
4) on the first wash of the bedding little ribbons came apart and got tangled in the rest of the laundry. In addition, the huge partially paper tag also came apart and I had to remove residue from the laundry bit by bit. When I called the company they graciously replaced the bedding for free as they knew they had a problem. They also suggested to dip the ends of the ribbons in clear nail polish so that they don't come apart in the laundry. this is unacceptable as a long term solution.
5) the wicker is extremely scratchy - if you were tempted to leave the baby without the bedding.
Despite the company efforts to make good on the product - I would not recommend this for any baby.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great product. Love it wish i could review a full review but my baby baby wouldnt take to it at all. But my 1 year old is totally in love with this one lolPublished 18 days ago by Tonya Janora
This basket is smaller than standard bassinets thus standard bassinet matresses and sheets will not fit. It gets the job done and is cute. Read morePublished 20 days ago by jim
It arrived and the material was already starting to unravel. Baby has been in it for three weeks and the whole side handle has come off and the front of the base has broken. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Jen
If i could give this a 0 star i would. Arrived Broken & SPLIT. I gave it a chance in spite of the low reviews and i really wanted to hqve tbis basket. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Christine Mosley
Its so cute just like the one in the movie with baby Moses when they put him in the water to save him from getting killed
Its made very well and its perfect also if you get... Read more
Very nice my daughter absolutely loves it !!! Thank you very muchPublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
This basket is extremely POOR quality. I bought it to replace one that I bought 26 years ago using it for three babies. However the old one is still better than the new one sad!!!! Read morePublished 5 months ago by Dennis Holland