|Fits as expected||
Badgley Mischka Women's Hannah Dress Pump
- Satin Fabric
- Leather sole
- Heel measures approximately 3.5"
- D-Orsay dress pump featuring peep-toe opening and pleated heel counter with rhinestone-brooch applique
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Slip on design. Silk satin upper. Leather lined for comfort. Lightly padded man-made footbed for extra comfort. Leather sole. Imported.
In the frenetic, often tumultuous fashion industry, Mark Badgley and James Mischka are a rare breed. Hailed by Vogue as among the "Top 10 American Designers" and the darlings of the young Hollywood set, this design team has made their mark with the most glamorous, stylish and wearable evening wear to come along in years. Since Mark and James joined forces in 1988, Badgley Mischka has captivated the fashion press and prominent retailers with their sophisticated style that caters to a younger, more modern couture customer, while not forsaking women of any age. They have remained true to this design philosophy and the consistent integrity of their collections have pushed them to the forefront of fashion. The Badgley Mischka signature style is simple, streamlined and thoroughly elegant.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B00J0SRAQU
- Item model number: Hannah
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 8, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
My only complaint is that my second pair did not come as the first pair did. The first pair arrived in the BM box with BM paper, crystal and heel replacements and a storage bag. You could tell that the shoes had been previously worn by the bottoms (maybe to test the fit and returned). I'm thinking that the first person did not return them as received? I got them less the BM tissue paper and replacement crystals! So ladies, please return EVERY bit so the "forever" home can enjoy them as intended.