5.0 out of 5 stars Absoluetly Beautiful!!
Published on April 13, 2012 by brittcakes13

1.0 out of 5 stars Shocked!
Published on May 14, 2012 by Future Mrs.

1.0 out of 5 stars Shocked!, May 14, 2012
I had been looking to purchase these shoes for quite some time now for my wedding in December 2012. All my heels are a 7.5 and upon reading that these ran small on other reviews I was worried they were not going to fit. They fit just right; pretty comfortable so far. When I opened the box I was so excited! I began to look at them and my heart just fell when I saw so many imperfections in the satin; the right shoe is the worst. I have a missing piece of satin on the right side abourt a q-tip size and on the back highest point of the shoe. The left shoe seems like the satin is snagged. I paid so much for these designer shoes and I was shocked to see so many imperfections. I can't believe something like this is shipped out in this condition. I have never been disappointed with the items I have purchased on amazon.com. Guess there is always a first. My rate for this shoe, in the condition I was given, is a 1 star because of the fit; had there been no missing satin or snagged portions I would have rated it a 5 star.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absoluetly Beautiful!!, April 13, 2012
This review is from: Badgley Mischka Women's Susan Open-Toe Pump (Apparel)
I love my BM Susans, I own them in the blue and I plan on getting them in the black, and in the pewter, I have read on other sites that they run small so I ordered a 1/2 size up and they fit perfectly.I bought them for my wedding and im super excited about them. They are gorgeous, and the blue are highly recommended as an alternative to the manolo blahniks hangisi. I only wear heels on special occaisions (maybe 10 times in a year) and these are by far the most comfortable pair that I own. If your thinking about a Badgley Mishka I highly recommened giving them a try!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, March 2, 2012
This review is from: Badgley Mischka Women's Susan Open-Toe Pump (Apparel)
These shoes were just what I was looking for! I've bought 3 other pairs of shoes for my wedding but none of them were exactly what I wanted. I was looking for not only beautiful shoes but also comfortable shoes. These were the one! I can't wait to wear them for our May wedding!

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, December 26, 2014
MsDily (Mequon Wi United States) - See all my reviews
Reasonably comfortable for a high heel. Very cute.

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, but so painful, March 6, 2012
I had my eye on these shoes for my wedding and when I saw they went on sale I had to buy. I've been trying to break them in and stretch the peep-toe out a bit but they're so tight around my toes and the balls of my feet burn after wearing them for only a few minutes. I don't usually wear such high heels but usually I can manage. I'm still trying to break them in because they're soooo beautiful - there's a pretty shimmer in the sunlight that you can't see from the photo - but they might just end up as a photo prop on my wedding day.

Badgley Mischka Women's Susan Open-Toe Pump