5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant Satin Taupe Pumps
Published 12 months ago by Styleseeker

2.0 out of 5 stars These heels are too High
Published on May 6, 2012 by Christine

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant Satin Taupe Pumps, August 10, 2013
While these shoes run 1/2 size small, their fit is is very comfortable with the right size. While they are a high heel, I love the feel of elegance that the shoes exude when you put them on. This sophisticated pair of heels make the perfect wedding and evening pump. The the 4" heel is inset so the shoes feel more like a 5 inch high heel but the 1/2 inch hidden platform makes them comfortable to wear. These stylish shoes give you a wearable evening pump to add to your wardrobe. The updated look give traditional elegance that will complete your special outfit and then plan on many compliments, as I have had when I have worn these shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful!, April 28, 2013
the shoes i got were advertised as slightly used, so i was nervous, but for the price i figured it was worth a shot and i am so happy i did. they were slightly (and i mean only slightly) worn, as if used as a display shoe, barely a scuff on the bottoms..and they fit perfectly, though many wrote badgley mischka does not fit true to size, they did for me. great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for!, April 3, 2013
Heather Rose (Montgomery, AL) - See all my reviews
These shoes are perfect. With being such a high heel with little platform you'd think they'd be hard to walk in. But def not the case. I didn't feel like I had on 4.5 inch heels and they look amazing. Exceptional quality. This is my first pair of Badgley Mischka and I can't wait to buy more!

4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, December 28, 2012
This review is from: Badgley Mischka Women's Wayde Open-Toe Pump (Apparel)
I bought these in a size 6. The only down side to these shoes is that the platform is a bit pointy, which looks odd if you have short box toes like myself. I would imagine longer slim toes would be more suitable for this peep toe heel. Other than that they were beautiful! The box they came in looked semi beat up, and the sticker on the side of it indicating the style and size looked to have been peeled off and put back on. I give these heels a 4 out of 5, only because I'm comparing them to my Randall Badgleys which are stunning!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful- came lightly used though but still pretty, June 18, 2014
ABSOLUTLY BEAUTIFUL, did seem like there were some little scuff marks on them and the bottoms looked like someone wore them before and returned them lightly used. but they are still pretty and match my dress!!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars These heels are too High, May 6, 2012
I ordered these for my wedding and when they came they were gorgeous. But the height of the heel is so high that I couldn't imagine wearing them all day and night for my wedding and reception. There isn't much of a platform and the heel height is just beyond uncomfortable. I love heels, wear them all the time, and I couldn't walk in these. I felt like I was standing on my absolute tip toes.

Badgley Mischka Women's Wayde Open-Toe Pump