5.0 out of 5 stars Badlands pack
An excellent hunting pack. It holds all I need for extended hunting trips from the day to day stuff to my emergancy gear plus my calls, range finder and all. It can be adjusted to conform to my back and is the most comfortable back I'vve ever carried.
Published on July 4, 2011 by jchighfill

3.0 out of 5 stars Good pack
Its a good pack. I would have liked more pockets. The side pockets don't reach far enough around that I can take stuff out when the pack is on.
Published 19 months ago by VB

5.0 out of 5 stars Badlands pack, July 4, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat it, January 16, 2012
This review is from: Badlands 2200 Backpack (Sports)
Have used it for over 5 years now. Have packed out a muley buck, a whole elk a quarter at a time, a mountain goat, a whole antelope. I had a clip break on it and a dog chew through the pocket to get at some jerky, and the company replaced the clip and fixed the hole for free. The 4 of us that hunt together all have one. Looking for a deal. The last one you will have to buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Badlands 2200 Hunting Backpack, February 10, 2013
SoCalJoe (Southern Cal) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Badlands 2200 Backpack (Sports)
I purchased the 2200 last September for a Wyoming deer hunt. I loved almost everything about this pack. The bad: a) the flap pockets are not wide and big enough to hold a compact spotting scope. I had a difficult time storing and removing my compact spotting scope, a Nikon ED 50 straight field scope, without the tripod attached; b) The two compression straps attached to the folding compartments are too far apart to properly compress any type of load being carried inside of the flaps; and, c) SHORT and MEDIUM framed individuals beware! This pack was designed for tall men or men with long upper body torsos. I am 5'9& tall and the pack did not fit well. I have many different brand backpacks and have always used packs with mid-sized frames; however, there was no way of properly adjusting the pack to fit my torso. Aside from the above, this is great pack with nice features. I sold my 2200 to a friend, who is 6' tall, and he absolutely loves it. I recently tried on a Badlands 2800 and it fits my shorter torso much better so I will be buying 2800 as soon as Badlands announces their 2013 lineup.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good pack, November 24, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars LACK OF POCKETS, May 18, 2014
This review is from: Badlands 2200 Backpack (Sports)
NO SMALL OUTSIDE POCKET ON BACK AND INSTEAD TO HAVING TWO SMALL POCKETS ON THE BELT, HAVE ON LARGE POCKET ON ONE SIDE AND THE TWO POCKETS ON THE OTHER SIDE.

5.0 out of 5 stars First time buyer, May 1, 2014
This review is from: Badlands 2200 Backpack (Sports)
I have been looking for a quality pack for a long time! I can not wait to try this one out!

5.0 out of 5 stars Indestructible, February 6, 2014
This review is from: Badlands 2200 Backpack (Sports)
I've taken it hiking tons of times. Loaded it up with dumbells and used it for conditioning. Took it into the mountains on an elk hunting trip. Believe it or not this thing still looks brand new. Buy a Badlands pack and don't think twice about abusing the hell out of it. I'm a Badlands convert for life.

5.0 out of 5 stars great pack, January 21, 2014
This review is from: Badlands 2200 Backpack (Sports)
This is a great all around pack its light enough for hiking and big enough to pack out a full deer. Also the warranty is awesome

5.0 out of 5 stars looking forward to using it, November 5, 2013
This review is from: Badlands 2200 Backpack (Sports)
I purchase something for hunting and the review link comes before I have ever used it. Happens every time. I got this pack because of all the packs I have seen used in the field by hunter and outfitter alike this is the one that caught my fancy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This Pack, September 5, 2013
This review is from: Badlands 2200 Backpack (Sports)
Don't skimp here, believe me the pain of dealing with an inferior product year after year will stick with you longer, than the brief butt chewing your wife will give you for the couple extras dollars you spent on a quality piece. I use my 2200 for everything I hike I through it on, I go snowmobiling, it is on my back, even if I'm just driving through Yellowstone, I have it with me. I will use it for everything from packing a first aid kit and a couple waters on a family hike, to packing a deer out of the Rockies. It's not too big and clunky for the small stuff, and adequate for larger jobs. I can put it on adjust it, and literally not feel it on my back. I don't know what else to say, but just go into a store try on every pack you can possible find, and if you don't come up with the same conclusion that I did, I will be absolutely floored.

Badlands 2200 Backpack (AP, 27 x 13 x 6-Inch)
$269.95 $262.50