Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on January 6, 2013
I bought this duffel to replace a large rolling duffel designed for motorcycle travel. The Adder Duffel was a super replacement. Easy on and off. No waterproof cover to flap in the wind and wear out, because the whole thing is waterproof (and small hail proof)and doesn't flap. In the morning, I just bungee the bag onto the rack and take off.

I put 11,000 miles on My Adder Duffel last summer and fall and it will be there for summers into the future. I would buy it again, but won't need to for a long while. I would recommend to a friend, and have already! It holds plenty and is a lot less goofing around than the big-name bag that I replaced with the Adder Badlands. The perfect rack bag for my HD Screaming Eagle Ultra Classic.

The only con was that I didn't receive the bag as pictured. The handles show black in the advertisement, but the bag that showed up had red handles. Functionally, this bag is awesome for the price and my purpose of riding all over CONUS on an awesome motorcycle regardless of the weather.