Excellent quality boots. Unfortunately, people who have to wear these boots are hard working stiffs and we usually have wider feet just like we have bigger hands and banana fingers!
Published on May 15, 2012 by Oskian Yaziciyan

3.0 out of 5 stars Steel shank and toe makes it uncomfortable
Published 6 months ago by Farming in NY

4.0 out of 5 stars Top quality rubber and build- too narrow for the working man's feet, May 15, 2012
Oskian Yaziciyan (Homestead, Florida) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baffin Men's Digger Canadian Made Industrial Rubber Boot (Apparel)
I spoke to Baffin in Canada and was told this is what the US market demands like their US customers Amazon.com and affiliate Endless.com and they don't make them wider. I checked out many sites for other brands. Nothing comes close to the quality or price. Most other brands are also regular "M" width!
LaCross boots are generally wider, but the quality is so bad that every pair I ever owned has split open after a few months of use.
Be careful ordering Baffins as they come in B series "M" wide which is even narrower than the D series "M" wide. I love them though!
I discovered my right big toe was always wet and found out the right-foot boot leaks at the toe, but having had them for several months, can't return them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, October 8, 2013
Great boot. The heel should definitely last longer than the comparables. Metal toe is a plus. Order a size larger for a wider foot.

3.0 out of 5 stars Steel shank and toe makes it uncomfortable, May 25, 2014
I love Baffin boots. They are made in Canada, and the ones I have had before fit well and wear like iron. I bought these boots for barn use, thinking the steel toe would protect me from cattle stepping on my foot and the steel shanks would protect from errant nails. I'm sure they both will protect as I expect, but boy, these boots are uncomfortable. They seem to be a bit tight for width, and after wearing them all day my feet were torn up from blisters. Buy these boots only if you need the extra protection. Otherwise, go with the Baffin Men's Tractor Industrial Boot. The Tractors are very comfortable, wear well, and are perfectly waterproof.

4.0 out of 5 stars Top quality work boots, July 5, 2013
Top quality. These are genuine work boots, heavy duty and roomy. I gave them as a gift to my nephew, whose feet are huge. He likes them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boot at a Fair Price, March 7, 2013
Bought these for outside gardening work and metal detecting. Fit is slightly loose but heavy socks fix that fine. Extremely well made and durable. The price is very reasonable. I have compared these to more expensive boots from other makers and these are every bit as good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Largely Well Built, October 20, 2014
The boots are impressively well built. Hence, I am glad that I selected this boot over less expensive models and brands. And they are comfortable. Just like everyone says, these boots run large. The last pair of tennis shoes I purchased were size 13. I ordered size 13 in these boots. They are still quite roomy for my feet. My first trial was to clean out debris in the creek bed behind my house. The oversize was a bit of an issue because the mud tended to grip the boots a bit, nearly pulling them off my feet, even with two pairs of socks. I was able to keep them on (and my balance) but with some effort. Still I like them. I will just adapt by adding more padding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, June 19, 2014
I bought these boots for my son and he loved them. My husband has a pair also. They work great for working outdoors or even walking the dog on a wet morning. Slip them on and off you go.

5.0 out of 5 stars good boots, February 11, 2014
gitpicker (houston, texas) - See all my reviews
Arrived quickly, fit correctly and seem to be of excellent quality. Only time will tell how they hold up. I live on 12 acres and use boots a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars made to last, November 29, 2013
Not all rubber boots are alike. These are well made and comfortable. I own a pair of Baffin snow boots and love them, don't know why I didn't buy these sooner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm, sturdy and comfortable, September 29, 2013
This is a perfect fit when worn with thick socks. My normal shoe size is a 7 medium. I needed a high boot that I could wear when standing in a cold Canadian stream or 4 wheeling in the back country. This boot is perfect.