Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 15, 2012
Excellent quality boots. Unfortunately, people who have to wear these boots are hard working stiffs and we usually have wider feet just like we have bigger hands and banana fingers!
I spoke to Baffin in Canada and was told this is what the US market demands like their US customers Amazon.com and affiliate Endless.com and they don't make them wider. I checked out many sites for other brands. Nothing comes close to the quality or price. Most other brands are also regular "M" width!
LaCross boots are generally wider, but the quality is so bad that every pair I ever owned has split open after a few months of use.
Be careful ordering Baffins as they come in B series "M" wide which is even narrower than the D series "M" wide. I love them though!
I discovered my right big toe was always wet and found out the right-foot boot leaks at the toe, but having had them for several months, can't return them.
on May 25, 2014
I love Baffin boots. They are made in Canada, and the ones I have had before fit well and wear like iron. I bought these boots for barn use, thinking the steel toe would protect me from cattle stepping on my foot and the steel shanks would protect from errant nails. I'm sure they both will protect as I expect, but boy, these boots are uncomfortable. They seem to be a bit tight for width, and after wearing them all day my feet were torn up from blisters. Buy these boots only if you need the extra protection. Otherwise, go with the Baffin Men's Tractor Industrial Boot. The Tractors are very comfortable, wear well, and are perfectly waterproof.
on October 20, 2014
The boots are impressively well built. Hence, I am glad that I selected this boot over less expensive models and brands. And they are comfortable. Just like everyone says, these boots run large. The last pair of tennis shoes I purchased were size 13. I ordered size 13 in these boots. They are still quite roomy for my feet. My first trial was to clean out debris in the creek bed behind my house. The oversize was a bit of an issue because the mud tended to grip the boots a bit, nearly pulling them off my feet, even with two pairs of socks. I was able to keep them on (and my balance) but with some effort. Still I like them. I will just adapt by adding more padding.
on February 9, 2016
I am impressed with how easy these boots are to take off. They boots fit nice and snugly, not loose at all; but come off easily when pulled off. They don't create the sort of suction vacuum that my previous pair (made by some other manufacturer) always did.
I provided feedback that the boots fit "somewhat small", but I would emphasize the "somewhat". It feels that way on only one of the boots, and only in one spot. So it may well be just my foot that is at issue. If you wear a size 12, order a size 12. I think ordering a size larger would not be to your advantage.
on July 12, 2015
Muck boots generally last me three months before they develop a leak, or they rip open on a piece of rebar. This pair has lasted me four months in heavy Louisiana clay during the rainy season, and I believe they will last a few more months.

I abuse the crap out of boots, anything that lasts three plus months gets bought again. They probably aren't the most comfortable pair out there, but a good pair of insoles could take care of that.
on March 7, 2013
Bought these for outside gardening work and metal detecting. Fit is slightly loose but heavy socks fix that fine. Extremely well made and durable. The price is very reasonable. I have compared these to more expensive boots from other makers and these are every bit as good.
on January 13, 2013
I purchased these for my husband for Christmas and wasn't sure if he would like them, and he loves them! He wears them for working around the house, shoveling snow, walking the dogs, etc. loves that they pull on over his jeans to keep them dry. I am sure people buy these for work, but they happen to be a great boot for work around the house.
on October 8, 2013
Great boot. The heel should definitely last longer than the comparables. Metal toe is a plus. Order a size larger for a wider foot.
on May 9, 2013
Great boot. Great fit. Made in Canada. Quite a few of these rubber boot manufacturers sent operations over to China. Nope, I am not buying their junk. Baffin has a Great product and rubber boot product line. I'd say middle of the road as far as pricing.
on September 29, 2013
This is a perfect fit when worn with thick socks. My normal shoe size is a 7 medium. I needed a high boot that I could wear when standing in a cold Canadian stream or 4 wheeling in the back country. This boot is perfect.