5.0 out of 5 stars Great product. Great wear.
Great product. HAd an identical pair that were finally wearing out after 6 years and demoted to lesser tasks. I stay warm even ice fishing in Michigan's upper penninsula. Highly recommend them.
Published 13 months ago by sue degroot

3.0 out of 5 stars difficult to put on and off
the inner lining which is supplies loosely in the boot comes out when you get out of the boots and it's hard to put on because the inner lining is not stiif enough to stay where it should be
Published 17 months ago by frans

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product. Great wear., October 23, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars difficult to put on and off, June 25, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Pay attention to the size reviews, April 30, 2014
Now I have only wore these boots a few times ... but so far a great boot! Just pay attention to the other reviews on size and order the adjusted size. I am normally a 9.5, I ordered a size 9. Sockless I have ample room. with a sock it is a good fit for my naturally wide foot. I like the tie up top feature that prevents water and rain from dripping in. Time will tell but I recommend the Baffin Hunter.

4.0 out of 5 stars I love it, December 1, 2013
The pair very worm, well made,good for wet weather, worth money.Shipment faster then expect,very comfortable,recommend to every body who work in wet and cold environment.

4.0 out of 5 stars husband loves these, April 1, 2014
he mucks around in the rain and mud working outside and keeps his feet nice and dry....he loves these so so do I!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boot, steel toed but not cold!, February 9, 2014
After reading the reviews I purchased these boots. Like said, order one size smaller than you wear. I wear a size 12 and bought size 11 and they fit perfectly. Perfect wiggle room. Never had a felt pack type boot fit so comfortably.
People who reviewed say wear a heavy wool sock. I wear short golf socks all year round no matter if I'm wearing boots or sneakers.

I wore these when I was snow blowing driveways and they are comfortable. The liner didnt bunch up and my feet didnt get cold due to the type of socks I was wearing or due to the steel toe. Granted I was walking and wasnt standing/sitting still so my feet were warm but not sweating.

Also like mentioned these boots are steel toed. Just about all my work boots/shoes are steel or composite toes so this was great to find out I could wear these working and not worry about my toes getting crushed.

BTW, these boots are dark green. The Canuck at Bafflin who says these are black must be colored blind or had too many Molsons, eh?

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased, December 23, 2013
I bought these boots for my husband and he found that they fit proper and seem to be very warm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots, December 11, 2013
This review is from: Baffin Men's Hunter Canadian Made Industrial Boot (Apparel)
These waterproof, insulated, steel toe boots are comfortable (I ordered size 12 the same size as my street shoes, however in boots I normally wear 13's) I keep them in my truck and even wear them while fishing in the winter. I like the snow tie on top however I rarely use it because here in Oklahoma we don't often get more than a few inches of snow. They are tough and if they ever wear out I will buy another pair!

3.0 out of 5 stars run large, October 8, 2014
Take other buyers advice and buy these on small size. I bought one size smaller than usual and they are still a bit sloppy.

Felts could be of better quality, a bit thin

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 12, 2014