Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on January 11, 2014
Very well made boot, boot size runs large, get a size smaller than you normally wear. Great waterproof boot for doing odd jobs in the cold. They rate this boot for -40 degrees, not a chance. If you work all day in the snow and ice, or planned on using these boots ice fishing, you may be disappointed. I wore these on the tractor last week when it was -12 (not counting wind chill). It took me an hour to blow the driveway, my feet where cold when I came in the house. These do not replace pac-style boots for outdoor activities. if you were going to sit on the ice fishing all day, this is not the boot for that. These boots shine in spring and fall when everything is cool and sloppy. They are called Hunter, for the most part you dont hunt in January and February. These are not a 1200 gram thinsulate Lacrosse. Then again, I knew they wouldnt be. These are the best boots you will buy for 50 bucks though. Great barn boot 100% waterproof
on November 29, 2013
I wear a 10.5 Mens. Ordered an 11 Mens. WAY TOO BIG! Returned for a 10 Mens. Now fits. Crazy Canadians!
on March 27, 2013
I like the fact that they are waterproof and warm but the size they call out are just plan wrong. My foot size is 10 measured at the store and purchased a good fitting size 8 with wool socks, go figure.
on March 22, 2013
These are the bomb. Sizing is down rather than up so if you wear a 10.5 get a 10. These boots are waterproof, but also warm enough to wear in below zero temperatures without losing toes. These are a above par water boot.
on April 10, 2012
I love these boots. You can go where you couldn't before. We went to the Horicon Marsh in Wisconsin to see the migratory birds. Tho one does not walk IN the marsh (it is reserved for the nesting birds) there are places where you would mess up your hiking boots if you went there. At one place where we walked, the ground was soggy and wet, and we could not proceed if we had not gone back to our car to get our water proof boots. As a result of putting them on (easy on and off - just stick your feet in.) we walked thru the wet countryside, and suddenly a whole flock of sandhill cranes rose up out of a nearby field and filled the sky. Just what we had wanted to see!
The boots are comfortable, tho since they are insulated, they would not be for hot weather. But they are perfect for cold weather. I will wear them for winter use also. The treads are good for non-slip (tho ice or real slippery mud could still lead to slipping.) The liners are firmly made, easy in and out, and comfortable. These boots are sturdy and well made, and I am very pleased with them. I'm sure they will last a long time.
on April 6, 2016
I'm a 9.5 so I first ordered a 9. When I first put my foot in (even with the liner), I thought this is a size 11. The liner by itself virtually look like a size 10. I'm guessing if you are wearing thick wool socks, plus the liner and boots, it could be a good fit. However I'm wearing them for garden work in Arizona, so I have no plan to use the liner. In this case, size 9 is way to big for me. So I ordered a Size 7 and it works out well. Here is my conclusion on my 9.5 mens feet.

Size 9 Boots: Boot-only=WAY TOO LARGE, Boot+Liner=Too Large, Boot+Liner+ThickSocks=Half-size large
Size 7 Boots: Boot-only=Too Large, Boot+Liner=Perfect, Boot+Liner+ThickSocks=Tight but could be comfy after break-in.
*My wife is a Size 8.5 (women size) and she found the Size 7 Boots fit nicely when Boot+Liner+ThickSocks.

Quality-wise, they are very nice, impressive value for only $25.
review image review image review image review image
on May 23, 2014
Years ago my daughter bought me a pair of L L Bean "ice fisherman boots" that were the finest waterproof winter boots I have ever owned. They broke down after twelve years, so I went shopping for replacements. The boots were rebranded Kamiks, but I was alarmed by all the Kamik reviews that complained about the rubber (if it is rubber) cracking after a single season, when mine had last more than ten years, so on the recommendation of one reviewer I tried Baffins instead. They seem excellent. My one complaint is that the foot seems broader than the Kamiks, with the result that the rubber rather distorts over the instep with each step.
on October 16, 2013
These were closest to a size 14 US. Even with a thick sock on these did not fit my size 12 feet. Boots often run big and with thick socks fit me just fine. These were comical in how big they are. I can't comment on quality since I only tried them on then promptly printed the return label. The quality seems as expected based on the price. If you buy these, go at least 1 if not 2 sizes smaller. I plan to order another smaller size and will update my review at that time.
on February 7, 2014
Yes, as a lot of folks have stated, these run big. But, they are basically a rubber sleeve with a tread, so if you want arch support or warm socks, you'll need that room. Wearing athletic socks and using an insole, these fit pretty decently, and the best part is the giant Maple leaf embossed in the heel tread. I feel like the silent member of Alpha Flight as I stomp through the snow, walking my trusty pooch. Good stuff.
on June 15, 2016
This arrived on time, no damages to the package or the product itself. I came inside a box inside a box. I ordered these rain boots because I live in Florida and we have rainy seasons, that I have never experienced in other states. Purchasing a pair of rain boots and or a rain jacket is very useful in Florida.
This product is made of rubber, with ties on the top to secure them around your pant legs. There is a 1.5 inch heel on these rain boots, and there is some weight to them. They are a deep green with the emblem on the front. There are some inserts which are in the pictures below, they are silver. I ordered a size 8, because I read the reviews before I purchase these and saw that there was a sizing issue. People said to order a size or size & 1/2 below your foot size and they were right! I wear approximately a 9 1/2 shoe size, with the inserts I can wear regular socks and these fit practically perfectly. If I remove the inserts I'm sure I would have to wear a couple pairs of socks. They are brand-new so they are going to need some time to break them in, they are a little stiff. After using them twice in the rain they haven't fallen apart.
I do like these boots, I like the feel like the movement. The price is competitive for rain boots, I have prime shipping. They do feel like quality rain boots and since I've used them a couple times I don't see any difference in their structure. I would definitely recommend these rain boots for anybody who needs to use them in the rain. Not sure what your purpose for using them is, but I'm only using them around my backyard & i want them to last a while... I feel these will. I do feel really comfortable with this purchase. I will update if these boots fall apart.
review image review image review image review image review image