5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent customer support
I am very happy with the bag, but that's not the reason I am writing this review.

Since I got the bag, the towel clip broke because it accidentally caught a part in my car and sort of disfigured. I sent an email to Bag Boy and they sent me a replacment immediately.

Published on September 25, 2010 by Tom Auth

2.0 out of 5 stars too big and bulky
Published on March 7, 2011 by frank seiler

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent customer support, September 25, 2010

A few months later, a part (putter well) went missing after a wild cart ride in a golf course. I emailed to the support and they sent me a replacement immediately.

I will definitely try to buy from Bag Boy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for when you ride the golf cart, March 24, 2010
Eagle Vision (Southeastern United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I like to ride golf carts when I am playing unfamiliar territory. One of the biggest problems I had was having a bag that was secure on the golf cart. Small clips on each end stabilize this bag in place. There are compartments for each club with GripLok technology, keeping each club within the bag. The revolver action, allows me to grab any of my clubs without the usual hangups of bumping clubs into each other. A compartment for your valuables, such as the car keys, cellular phone, etc, is handy. There are spaces galore, which allow me to store my golf balls, tools, cold drinks, accessories, shoes, and anything else. My range finder hangs on the bag with easy accessibility.

Construction is of durable nylon with a cover to protect the clubs against the elements. The base is hard plastic. The revolver moves smoothly and is sturdy. There is a handle and a big padded strap, but it makes for a very long walk from the parking lot to the practice range. I have a Lightweight carry bag and a practice bag, for those specific duties.

There are not too many negatives, except that this is not a "Stand bag" for carrying. It fits easily onto a Bagboy Push Cart.

Overall, there is not much to dislike about this bag. It is one of the most well organized and sturdy bags that you can purchase. I got mine in Blue, and it is just an overall sharp bag to have.

I highly recommend this bag, if you like to ride carts.

2.0 out of 5 stars too big and bulky, March 7, 2011
well ive had this bag about 2 years.here are the negatives about this bag.doest stand to well at the driving range unless the ground is flat.putter clips come off when you put on a cart.the bag is hard to fit on cart if other golfer has one like it.the top swivel rubber top got cracked and feel apart and also customer service doesnt have replacement part on the internet like their pust carts has diagram and replaement parts to order.when back to cheaper stand bg for 1/3 the price and lighter bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Revolver Golf Bag, January 13, 2011
I had to get a new golf bag because the rats chewed a hole in my old bag. I had been looking at the Revolver at the golf course and liked some of its attributes. Since getting the bag I really like it. The revolving is very handy, as you can always have the clubs that you want to select at the most convenient position. It was lighter than I had expected and has many useful pockets. I am very pleased with my new bag and would highly recommend it to any golfer.

3.0 out of 5 stars A good idea that does not work well., April 26, 2014
Every time I load my bag in my car the clubs come loose and have to be clicked in to keep from hitting other clubs. When you turn the clubs again some clubs pop out. Otherwise it is a very functional and well made bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bag Boy Review, November 29, 2011
This Bag Boy revolver golf bag is light,sturdy, and the rotating feature allows me to grab my clubs quickly and speeds up my play.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, October 17, 2011
Awesome bag. Friend of mine has had one for several years and loves it. Bought this one for my wife and she loves it as well. It is lighter than I expected. Not sure if this is your choice if your a walker though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bag Boy Revolver Golf Bag - Excellent, September 20, 2011
Ken (Lenexa KS) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bag Boy Revolver Plus Cart Golf Bag (Sports)
I enjoy my Revolver Bag more with every round of golf. I am particular where my clubs are in the bag. The revolving action makes this a simple solution. The club I want is always easily in the 'front' where I want them. My putter attaches easily. I did after a short time lose the bases for where my Putter was supported. Bag Boy replaced these at no cost and I glued them on. Now into my second year with this bag and I often think "If more people riding carts knew about this product, they would never chose anything else." My red bag, red head covers, and red towels make this fun and adds to my enjoyment of the game. If you are looking for a new golf club bag this should end your looking. Hit 'em straight!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag!!, September 4, 2011
Hubby likes this brand so much he has had several, even gave one to his best friend. Until they make one better this is the best

5.0 out of 5 stars Bag Boy Revolver Golf Bag, August 12, 2011
Great product. Keeps the clubs separated and easy to select the right one. Locks them in place and prevents rattling against each other. A bit heavy, but not a problem as long as you don't have to carry it a long way.

Bag Boy Revolver Plus Cart Golf Bag