Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bag O' Bricks (One Pound of Bulk Lego Bricks w/ Carrying Tote)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on August 28, 2013
There happened to be trash and broken toys shipped along with the legos.
Random things like wood blocks, scrap pieces of plastic, dog/cat hair.
A few pieces had some glue like substance on them, others a white powder-like substance like dry pancake batter.

No legos were broken, but the uncleanliness was very disappointing.
on July 6, 2013
The seller described this as containing standard bricks, small connector pieces, and rare hard to find pieces from kits. I expected to get an assortment that was primarily standard bricks since it was listed first and seemed to be the majority of the pieces in the picture. I expected to get a few, but not many, weird pieces. Is this what I got? No. The majority of the pieces were these random parts from kits which appear to be crucial parts for that kit but not much good for anything else. I had a 12 year-old boy who is a Lego aficionado look at what was sent so he could tell me what the weird pieces were for and most of the time he didn't know. They also sent a little man who had the body of a pirate and a hat that looked like it belonged to Sherlock Holmes. He was cute even though he was made of random bits. That, and the fact that the pieces sent were clean and in good condition as the seller advertised is why I gave this product 2 stars instead of 1. In all, I was very disappointed in the selection included in the bag. If you want a bunch of random parts, buy this. If you want more standard parts, don't.
on August 18, 2013
The item was misrepresented. It garbage, including food and hair, also broken pieces as well 1/4 of the pieces were from different makes then Lego.
55 comments|87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 10, 2013
This picture looks nothing like what I got. My pieces looked like odds and ends of sets, very tiny odd pieces...not bricks. Carrying Tote? What Carrying tote? Nope, not happy at all.
on May 8, 2014
I have nothing good to say about this, I just wish to share my knowledge - I sell LEGO parts as a part time hobby/business, and I really dislike seeing good folks fleeced of their hard earned $$

This seller (Bag O'Bricks) was selling used junk that they bought off "an auction site" - apparently they now say it's all "New" - in that case how come some report finding quantities of Mega-Bloks and other knock-off's in the mix?

Now to put this "deal" in perspective, YOU can buy brand new LEGO sets, right here on Amazon that contain this number of bricks/parts and weigh one pound OR MORE for this price or better!

Not only that - if you look for the sale items (sold by Amazon themselves NOT market place traders) - you will find a themed set, complete with Mini-Figures for this price or better.

Why waste your money?

The true market price for used mixed LEGO is ± $5 per pound. New mixed LEGO $10-$15 per pound - and these prices are for ALL genuine LEGO.

[...]- there are way to many unscrupulous sellers taking advantage of the LEGO brand.

on December 31, 2013
This order that was suppose to be a one pound of bulk lego bricks WITH CARRYING TOTE, was not what we got! There was no carrying tote in the box and it was just a bunch of random lego bricks dumped in the box. Some legos were in a baggie and the rest were just thrown in the bottom of the box! NO CARRYING TOTE! Was not even close to what we thought we ordered!!
on January 15, 2014
I understand the seller said random, but it appears that they broke apart a police station set, a castle set and mixed them up to grab a scoop of it. Now my son has half a dragons head, half of a flame, one wheel without the hubcap, and a bunch of set specific tiny pieces. This really should not be marketed as useful. It only serves to replace items from specific sets.
on July 3, 2013
My son loves this. There are all kinds of legos in here, big and small. Some I'm not even sure what to do with, but I'm sure my son will figure it out. The only complaint I have is that the description said "cleaned and sanitized" and these legos were not clean. There was dirt and hair on many of the legos, otherwise they were in great condition.
on December 13, 2013
My grandsons love the Bag O' Bricks! They have made some fascinating things just using their imaginations and the Legos. The advertisement said they were used, but they were so clean I would have sworn they were brand new. If I need to purchase more Legos in the future, I will definitely get another Bag O' Bricks!
on April 11, 2014
Some of the reviewers commented on how dirty the bricks appeared which had me nervous. I found the bricks to be clean when they arrived. There were many random pieces which were ideal for children to creatively build. I liked to add to the already existing sets that I own.

The bricks are durable and connect together well. Some of them don't stay connected over a period of time.

Generally a good buy.