5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, lots of organization! -UPDATE!
Published on March 4, 2012 by OxfordDECA

1.0 out of 5 stars Bagallini Cosmetic Bag Review
Published 21 months ago by jojowilley

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, lots of organization! -UPDATE!, March 4, 2012
I've been looking for a new make-up bag for awhile now. I've bought a couple at local stores and come home and not had enough room in them for what I carry daily, so I had to return them. I read the other reviews on this bag, and the pictures showed many zipper pockets for organization so I thought for sure it would have to work, thus I bought one in hot pink. The bag is a little big larger than I would have hoped, but I can't complain really since obviously the smaller bags are too small for me. The best part about this bag is how many pockets for organization there are. I haven't even found uses for every pocket! There is a large see-through pocket that holds the majority of your make-up items on one side, and then the other has a Velcro flap, covering another smaller pocket, with pockets on both sides of the flap and several elastic bands to hold brushes and such. The Velcro is VERY strong, so I don't use the pockets underneath it; plus it makes the flap become awkward and bulky when you put items under the pocket and then the brushes don't fit right. However, there are so many pockets in this thing I don't even need to use them. I think if I travel, I will use those pockets for shampoo and such. There are also two pockets on the outside of the bag, one large and a smaller zipper pouch on the outside of the larger pocket. I have been keeping hair pins and clips on the outside pouch, and large bulky items with no other place to go, such as eyelash curler and toothpaste in the large outside pocket. Inside, I use the outside flap pocket for eye make-up, and I have various brushes and mascara in the elastic bands on the flap. Then in the large inside pocket I keep all my other make-up and I have more than enough room for everything. Another feature is the hanger on the top of the inside of the bag, so you can easily hang the bag during use. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to open the large pocket all the way, while it is hung up, without items falling out, but I even hung the bag from the handle on the top of the backseat of a car, and put my make-up on while riding in the backseat and nothing fell out of it.

This bag is great for the girl that likes every type of make-up to have a specific home in their make-up bag, rather than all being thrown together in one large container. The clear pockets make it easy to find what you're looking for, quickly and there is more than enough room for tons of make-up. The bag is about as wide as my purse, but is pretty thin, so I can easily slide it into my work tote pocket. Plus there are a bunch of fun colors to pick from, to suit everyone's personality. I will admit that initially I had reservations about purchasing this bag because the material, specifically the clear plastic pockets, looked kind of cheap in the photos. Yet, now that I own it, I can say that is not the case at all. The bag seems very well made, and the thick plastic pockets are good for making sure nothing gets all over if something explodes in the bag. My advice - BUY IT! :)

*UPDATE* 5/19/13
Over a year later I still love and use this product every day. The bag is still in great condition. One of my eye liners got all over one of the pockets and would get my hand dirty every time I tried to get something out of it. I dumped everything out (which is A LOT, this thing holds so much makeup) and because of what I call the "luggage plastic" material, it easily wiped right off. Also, two of my friends have purchased the item after they saw mine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for frequent Travelers - Best All in One storage for personal items, May 25, 2011
This review is from: Baggallini Complete Cosmetic Bagg (Apparel)
This is the best and most perfect Travel (Accessories) bag on earth.

If you're used to packing all your personal care/personal hygiene items in zip lock bags for travel and are tired of doing so...you should look into getting this bag.

I own this item in pink (it was a gift) and it is absolutely wonderful.

I travel quite often and find that I can fit all my personal items (make up/personal toiletries/medicine) all in this bag...and don't have to shuffle through anything to find what I need. The bag has so much room. No more Zip Lock bags for me...Everything can be seen clearly and have its own storage area. No more worrying about Shampoo explosions in your suit case or in the zip lock bag or in your personal care bags... no more worrying about items moving around in the zip lock bags when traveling. Everything stays put.

This bag is perfect for business travelers and for families/teens. It is wonderful to have everything right at your fingertips when it comes to organizing your personal items for travel. This bag definitely beats all the other Travel Make-Up personal accessories bags. No need to put everything into separate zip lock bags anymore.

If/when my bag falls apart I am definitely getting another bag like this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Bag!, March 30, 2011
I had initially received my first bag of this style as a gift. Love it--so much room to store toiletries for travel.

Decided to purchase one for my husband in black--mine is lime--when his other bag fell apart. Plenty of room for everything you need for a weekend away or several weeks away.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bagallini Cosmetic Bag Review, October 17, 2012
Baggallini Complete Cosmetic Bagg - The Bagallini cosmetic bag is not as well made as I would expect from them! I have three of their other style bags and love them! This bag's material is thin and translucent (not their usual), and offers no padding or protection for your contents, which may be fragile. The compartments are not well thought out (too large) and are impractical or impossible to access without other items cascading elsewhere out of the bag. Access to some compartments require you to twist sections of the bag upside down while hanging (very awkward). The most annoying aspect of this bag is the single zipper tab, where two would have made more sense. It is difficult to locate and access contents quickly. The hanger is flimsy. Although I love the turquoise color I chose, I would not recommend this bag to anyone!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Bag, But "Cheaped Down", April 3, 2012
This review is from: Baggallini Complete Cosmetic Bagg (Apparel)
First of all, this is a really nice bag with lots of pockets and a convenient swiveling hanger. It holds everything I need and then some! That's why I purchased this replacement when my last one finally bit the dust.

While it's still much better than most travel bags, I was a bit disappointed to find that they have cheapened the construction. First of all the little velcro roll that is shown on most of the pictures that allows you to secure the two handles together is gone. Also, there used to be two zippers on the outside and inner big pockets; now there is only one. If you look at the picture of the black bag, that is the new style (although mine is turquoise).

I would still recommend this bag, but it used to be a great bag. Now it's only good!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Toiletry Bag Ever!, February 9, 2012
My goodness, I love this toiletry bag. It is very well made. I won't need a new toiletry bag for at least a decade. The fabric is durable, and smudges can be wiped away with a damp towel. The bag is huge! Really, it's a lot larger than I expected it to be. Plenty of room for absolutely all your toiletry items. I took it on a cruise, and used the built in hanger over the towel rack. It saved space, and the clear compartments made finding any item a breeze. The exterior pockets are great for easy accessibility and storage of last-minute items. Buy this toiletry bag. Do it now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag., March 12, 2012
This review is from: Baggallini Complete Cosmetic Bagg (Apparel)
I bought this because I needed an organizer bag for my school stuff. I carry pens, highliters, stapler, laptop peripherals, and whatever else I need. I usually leave most things home, since it's inconvenient to carry everything. What happens is that what I leave home, I need. I hate my mouse rolling around in a pencil bag. So, in search of a cosmetic bag, I found this. It is already full. There are tons of pockets and dividing areas to protect things like mice and card readers. I have my planner, and a small notebook stashed too. The color is great - I bought the dark purple one - and easily carried. The only thing is one zipper is rather fussy, but I hope that will work itself out with use. The front zip pockets are great for other things. I might buy another for actual cosmetic items.

If you do carry a lot of little items, this is perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than I thought, November 20, 2011
This is a nice looking bag - lots of pockets. It's overall size is bigger than I thought - but that's a good thing. Outside pockets are good sized, bottle pockets inside. Appears good quality. Got to love Baggallini stuff!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as represented, December 10, 2012
The bag as shown has a velcro closure for the handles. No velcro closure. It was advertised as the original Baggalini, but it has less storage inside. The one that was delivered the zipper was ripped on the interior. Save you rmoney, buy something else. I returned it.

3.0 out of 5 stars good, but needs more zippers and another small compartment, April 26, 2012
Like many toiletry bags; it has too large of a main compartment so that all your tiny containers of cream and potions are jumbled together and you have to dig dig dig. I know there are other pouch options within this bag, but I like to group my toiletries and the big section really only needs to be large enough for a travel hairdrier and small travel brush. If you're askin' I think the one in this bag should be divided into 2 sections. A double zipper on the main entry into the bag would have also been more helpful. It's very difficult to find a good toiletry bag. I had one last decade that was a similar layout to this and was perfect but it wore out. Alas!, this one is the closest I've yet to find. I'll keep it but I'll still keep an eye out.

Baggallini Complete Cosmetic Bagg