4.0 out of 5 stars fun bag
I bought this bag about a month ago. I'm someone who prefers to use a backpack instead of a purse for daytime use. The bag is stylish and made of a durable material. It has pockets on the inside and an attachable wallet. I keep my cell in the side pockets which makes it easy to retrieve. The only thing that I don't like about the bag is that you can't adjust the...
Published on February 5, 2009 by C. Larson

3.0 out of 5 stars Not perfect for me, but still better than the competition.
I'm having a bit of a love hate relationship with my Baggallini.

GOOD:
+ Light weight for its size.
+ Easy to carry comfortably for long periods of time.
+ Easy to keep clean, no worries about rain wrecking the material.
+ Much more stylish than a regular backpack.
+ Magnetic closures work decently well when you don't want to completely...
Published on April 3, 2011 by P. Falcioni

4.0 out of 5 stars Love Baggallini!, March 16, 2011
Amazon Customer (Walnut Creek, CA, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baggallini Downtown Bagg (Apparel)
Baggallini makes the best bags for me and I love the colors. The only problem with this one is that the cards fall out of the inside card slots, but this is relatively minor compared with all its pluses, room for my 20oz Diet Coke bottle, comfortable to wear, sometimes I forget I have it on, and I think wearing it has improved my posture. I have used the smaller, flatter one for years as well. The extra little pouch fits my iphone perfectly and the clear window is great for my photo id. All in all a wonderful bag! I have two of this style and two of the flatter version.

4.0 out of 5 stars Backpack Purse, August 27, 2010
Nana (El Cerrito, California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baggallini Downtown Bagg (Apparel)
I loved all of the compartments in this purse, but it was a little too small for me. And, I wish you could adjust the shoulder straps.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag!!, January 6, 2009
G. Muldoon (Charlotte, NC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baggallini Downtown Bagg (Apparel)
This bag is just the right size. Holds everything you need. Lots of extra pockets. Love it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Go anywhere Baggallini, June 20, 2011
This review is from: Baggallini Downtown Bagg (Apparel)
Truely love my Baggallini. The size is perfect for my needs and it is easy to find my things without having to dig for them as the full side-to-side zipper allows you to see everything in the bag The front and side pockets are perfect for keys, cell phone, pens and other incidentals that you reach for often in a day. I love the versatility of wearing it as a backpack, especially when I am just out and about and want to use both hands instead of hanging onto a shoulder bag. It also looks great and I have received many complements on its looks since purchasing it. T

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag for Moms, June 14, 2011
This review is from: Baggallini Downtown Bagg (Apparel)
This bag has met all of my expectations. As a mom of a toddler I prefer a backpack style purse so I have my hands available and don't have to worry about a purse falling off my shoulder when I reach down to help my son with something. This bag looks nice, has plenty of room and is durable. What more could you ask for?

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent everyday bag, February 2, 2011
This review is from: Baggallini Downtown Bagg (Apparel)
This is a great bag and I bought it for a great price. It is convenient and has enough zipper pockets to store what you need. The fabric holds up well and I like the idea that I can sling it over my shoulder like a backpack. This is my second bag just like it, they hold up well but I prefer the blue as oppossed to the tan or lighter colors which show dirt and stains quicker.

5.0 out of 5 stars Back to buy another, November 11, 2010
This review is from: Baggallini Downtown Bagg (Apparel)
I have the red one and have received so many compliments and inquires to get their own that I am buying another. I use it everywhere -office, conferences, soccer games and has held up perfectly and want another color. Compartments are perfect making normal items (cell phone, ID, make up, the kid's DS, a couple water bottles and the zippers hold, etc). Easy to find items because of organized compartments and the material doesn't scuff or fade from wear or water damage or anything. And still has a sense of fun instead of too formal for everyday use. Highly recommended for people that are multitasking and on the go. Keeps its looks, light, well made, and original.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a Good Purchase, September 5, 2010
M. K. Freer "Love of Reading" (Las Vegas, Nv United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baggallini Downtown Bagg (Apparel)
It is of good quality and seems like it will last a long time, finally! My last 2 purchaces lasted one month each.
I love the added features, such as the wallet attached to a cord inside the purse and another place to attach keys, or somesuch. I like the magnetic clip on top, since it goes to a magnet under the material, and not a button type that only rips with frequent use.
I really like this purse, it's just the right size. I look forward to buying more. I would highly recommend it!

4.0 out of 5 stars great bag, January 16, 2013
This review is from: Baggallini Downtown Bagg (Apparel)
I forgot I never came back to review this bag. I still use it constantly, guess I need to wash it soon! It's perfect to take to outdoor events and in every sort of weather. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Baggallini Dpwntpwn Bafg, September 18, 2011
This review is from: Baggallini Downtown Bagg (Apparel)
I am very pleased with the Downtown bag. It is really is well made and designed for function. Wearing the bag is very comfortable.

ARRAY(0xd9de3c14)