4.0 out of 5 stars Very handy
Published on January 29, 2013 by Anne E. Koproski

2.0 out of 5 stars iPhone 5 too long
Oops, iPhone 5 fits in outside pocket but the securing strap is an inch too short to snap. Bummer, since the wallet size is great otherwise.
Also, the credit card slots are extremely tight, so it'll be a pain to take cards out. I love my big Baggalini tote, but this wallet is definitely not a home run.
Published 18 months ago by Renee Beaulieu

4.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, January 29, 2013
This wallet works just as I hoped it would. I can fit the key items I need quickly and can easily pull from my handbag so that I don't have to lug around everything. My handbag carries my Kindle and is great but can be heavy. This lets me run in places without bringing everything with me. I have another Baggallini worked great but you could not fit paper money in it without folding it. This is full size pocket for dollar bills. I wish it was just a bit deeper so I could fit my ipod touch insided and the pockets on the outside could be a bit deeper as well. It's a little hard to get stuff in and out. That's why I rated this 4 starts instead of 5. That said, I've tried a number of other ones and this is the best by far, so I can compromise on my other wish items.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, December 20, 2012
Just what I was looking for - compact, lightweight with lots of slots for cards and cash. Another winner from Baggallini!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this wallet!, February 19, 2013
This baggallini wallet has everything I was looking for. There is a place for identification, credit cards, paper money, change and my IPhone. Love it!

2.0 out of 5 stars iPhone 5 too long, August 20, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Love baggalini!, October 11, 2013
Extreme Mommy (Athens, Georgia) - See all my reviews
Love this brand, but ended up buying a larger bag. They are well made and super easy to clean- I have machine washed them. Spot cleaning is easy too. FYI my local TJMAXX usually carries a decent selection for much less, though.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this wallet, February 19, 2013
Perfect for holding all my items for a quick trip into the store when I don't reply need a purse. Fits my smartphone wonderfully with just a little extra space for a pen/stylus next to it. I use the front pocket for my shopping list for easy access. No regrets!

4.0 out of 5 stars High Quality Wallet, September 7, 2013
Love this wallet, though it has a couple of points that could be improved. It is high quality & looks it. Although I don't keep my cell phone in the outside pocket, I could (Samsung Galaxy S3.) Could have more credit card slots. I use this wallet inside my purse, as opposed to just carrying it separately, so I took off the wrist strap, which unsnapped easily. The problem is that the tab that is left to close the zipper is quite small, so is very awkward to use. I found a clip from an old Baggalini purse and put it on the tab, so now all is well :-)

1.0 out of 5 stars Too tight., September 3, 2013
I like the wallet. But why do the slots for the cards have to be so tight? It's really hard to get them in and out. And the place for change is also hard to get change in and out. I won't buy another one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stoked on Baggalini Wallet!, November 3, 2012
I love this wallet! It's very practical and I appreciate how stylish it is. It's perfect if a well-made and stylish wallet is what you need in your life.

4.0 out of 5 stars Charcoal & Hot Pink!, January 16, 2014
This wallet does the job. It is hot pink inside (for some reason there is a real lack of pictures or descriptions of the insides of most of the Baggallini products) The back of the wallet has a button and strap for your cell phone. I have an iPhone 4 and my phone fits fine without a case, fits snug with the inner case of my Otterbox, but it's a no-go withe the complete Otterbox case. There is also a nice pocket on the front which would be good for a hotel key etc.

All the card slots in this wallet are really snug, I'm hopeful they will loosen with use. Also, the coin purse is awkward with the zipper being in the fold of the wallet. I'm really starting to like the strap that I can wrap around my wrist/forearm or clip into my Baggallini purses.

Baggallini Essential Wallet