5.0 out of 5 stars Really Great- Quality Item
Published 3 months ago by Kim

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be alot better!!!
Published 4 months ago by Kristine Rugg

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be alot better!!!, April 9, 2014
First of all, I have been a flight attendant for over 20 years and have used various hanging bags for toiletries. I love baggallini products and the quality is great but the design is bad. The four small pockets are way too small even for ear plugs, hairbands, etc. as someone else suggested. Baggallini needs to take the "Household Essentials" design (which I also have) and cut about 2-3 inches off the bottom, make it with their quality and it would be the best bag ever. This one does not fold correctly with stuff in it, the hanging hook just flops around when not in use, it won't fold down, it's just annoying. The one I was using before, a Samsonite is not made any longer and unfortunately I need something else after so many years of use. I will keep this but would I buy it again, no...would I suggest it to anyone....no.

3.0 out of 5 stars Well made and attractive bag; better for women than men, November 4, 2013
This bag is study and designed well for women. Love the organization, but a man doesn't need all the small compartments, some too small to be utilized. The larger compartments are great; wish there were one or two more. I could fit toothpaste and electric toothbrush in one, comb and hairspray in another; the two half size pockets are okay; most of the others are too small for items I bring along on a trip.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Great- Quality Item, May 13, 2014
I bought this to go on a cruise to the Bahamas. It's fanatastic. Excellent quality, Lots of little compartments perfect for organizing jewely and stuff. The zippers are ergonomically designed and easy to zip. The clear plastic is heavy and very sturdy. I don't know what I'd have done without this awesome bag. It folds up and there is a great tie that goes areound . Fits perfectlyc in your suitcase.
I love it!
Kim

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this so much, I'm looking to buy another one for my bathroom door!, June 18, 2014
Used this on my recent trip to see my son and it worked perfectly! You can stuff it as much as you want or as little as you want so it can fit flat at the bottom of your suitcase or roll it up if you have more space. It fit everything I needed and was easy to carry into the guest bathroom and back into my room. I'm going to get one for my bathroom to save space.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just doesn't suit my needs, May 1, 2014
This might be a great travel accessory but for me it was completely useless on my recent trip! Having said that, my friend has the exact same one and loves it. For me (a guy), nothing I took really fit the small zipper pockets, shaver, soap, pills, etc.

I will be ditching this and getting this one from LL Bean [...]

Really much more suited to what I take on my trips.

Just to be really clear, it was and is a nice accessory but it just didn't suit my needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good pockets, folds up small, January 12, 2014
I ordered this organizer in hopes of decreasing packing space for bathroom stuff - cosmetics, cotton swabs, razor, jewelry, toothbrush and toothpaste. It worked beautifully! At first I was doubtful about fitting everything in the pockets but they turned out to be just the right sizes for my things. Liquids were in a separate baggie to get through airport security, but if you're not packing for air travel the larger pockets will fit travel size liquids nicely. It did indeed fold fairly flatly - it fit very will in my carry on luggage. The hanger is good quality and hangs up really flat against the wall in hotel bathrooms. I haven't quite found a use for the really tiny pockets across the middle - maybe rings or something? The plastic is substantial, zippers good quality, and the whole thing easy to clean by wiping with a cloth. Really nice quality product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for travel, March 25, 2014
I just hang it up in the hotel bathroom, boom that's it. Genius. And as far as those rows of tiny square pockets in the middle, think, people think! Some uses, ob tampons, earplugs, earbud replacements, dental floss, barrettes, my lord! The bottom pocket separates as well for a take away pouch. I highly recommend this organizer.

2.0 out of 5 stars Baggallini Flat Fold Organizer, August 2, 2014
I totally dislike this product. I have used the same Baggallini organizer for years .. replacing only when the cloth was soiled. They were spacious and the smaller pockets were still spacious enough for medium sized items. The new one has been re-designed and there are so many tiny compartments that don't hold much of anything. It was still necessary for me to put items in another bag. I question who designs these products. I am a kitchen and space designer. There is an old adage in design..."Form follows function". Things can be beautiful and unless there is function you have failed to give your client what he deserves. Do the people who design bother to check out the function? I also ordered their jewelry holder several years back and the plastic was so hard you had to struggle to get your jewelry into it. Of course with products today, I have become so cynical as to why things are made the way they are. Did they intentionally make this product in that manner so that you would, in fact, need to get things into another bag? Therefore, giving them another order? I don't know why I'm writing this and spending my time. I question whether some designer out there would be able to take the criticism.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, May 12, 2014
So attractive but all the pockets are too small to hold my toiletries. I got it at the last minute before leaving on my trip and will likely return it when I get home.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well for small to medium size items., February 10, 2014
SpeedyMan (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baggallini Flat Fold Organizer (Accessory)
See the pictures I uploaded of this bag fully loaded and you will get a good idea if it will work for your needs or not. This way you don't have to take my word for it: see it for yourself.

I think it's useful for small to medium items, however, you cannot get standard, round, shampoo bottles and the like in these compartments. I use a second bag for bulky items. You should consider buying your items in smaller packaging so they may all fit, but then if you're on more than a 3 or 4 night stay, you'll run out of stuff and may have to re-stock on the road, which will cost you time and money.

Still, I like this bag for what is intended for, and recommend it.

Baggallini Flat Fold Organizer