5.0 out of 5 stars Small in Size, Big in Organization
Published on September 23, 2010 by Anais

1.0 out of 5 stars Not so great...
I bought this a while back to use on a trip to Europe. The very first time I attempted to use it while packing for my trip, one of the zippers broke before I even had the chance to use it. So not recommended!
Published 12 months ago by Southern Gal

5.0 out of 5 stars Small in Size, Big in Organization, September 23, 2010
Anais "Anais" (New Mexico, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baggallini Luggage Clever Currency And Passport Organizer (Apparel)
I received one of these as a gift and have used it in several different situations. It is a slim item and although you cannot stuff it with bulky items, it is perfect for your ID, credit cards, paper money, coins, lipstick, small mirror, etc. There is a green zipper on one side and since I identify green with money, I put my paper bills in this compartment and coins in the compartment below it. On the flip side I use the top zipper for my ID and credit cards.

Since one can wear this on a belt I wear it while hiking and camping. It's handy to have all of your ID, credit cards and money right on your side. It doesn't weigh anything; you hardly know it's there.

I've bought two of these in the last month as gifts; my girlfriends had never seen anything like this and commented on how handy it is with all the zippered compartments.

It's well made, lightweight and smartly styled. You'll use it alot if you like to be organized.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, March 1, 2013
Length:: 0:52 Mins

I am taking a trip to several countries in May and most of them do not use the Euro. So, I needed something to keep my different currencies separate. This seems like it will fill the bill perfectly. Some others said that the compartments were too small, but I was able to put every currency in the individual compartments without having to fold them.

Please see the video I have uploaded to see the adaptations I have made to the case. I labeled the compartments by country and strung a neck cable through the belt loops so that I can hang the case from my neck under my shirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for foreign travel!, October 25, 2013
I bought this just before leaving for an Eastern European trip where we would be using 3 different currencies. It was perfect for this, our passports and room cards. I was able to tether it inside my purse, so it felt very secure. Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy little bag, January 19, 2010
I have used this little bag for about 4 years. My Mom borrows it when she travels. I use it for everyday for coins, bills, receipts, cards, tea packs & sweetener to go. My cell even fits in the top.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baggallini Currency Organizer Travel Accessory, November 18, 2011
This is the second time I purchased this "wallet" I love it. The top zipper compartment holds a pen,piece of paper, tissue and lipstick. The orange, cash, the pink, extra check, the other side has 2 zipper compartments and one holds a credit card and debit card while the last compartment holds my driver's license and insurance card and AAA card. I have everything I need and when in a crowd, I put the wallet on my belt for safety. I love it and hope they won't stop making it. I've recommended it to my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect purchase!, October 3, 2013
When I purchased this little Baggallini I was not quite sure it would suit my needs. I was, and still am, pleasantly surprised. We travel quite often and this versatile pouch is definitely a keeper. Its five pockets give me a place for my passport, cash, credit card, room key, tissues, lip gloss & comb, and my inhaler. I slip my belt through the loops in the back and it fits right on my slacks. Everything I need is right where I need it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not so great..., December 17, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for foreign travel, June 9, 2014
Small and big enough. It will hold the passport but better yet I was able to keep currency from different places separate AND keep some receipts for certain items separate as well. The different colors of the pockets which match the zipper also made finding things easier too.
I would buy it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars When you don't want a bulging wallet, this is it!, May 14, 2014
Amazon Customer "mbj" (Philadelphia, PA United States) - See all my reviews
I have two of these--one for international travel, and the other for daily use. When my wallet became so packed that it was hard to get things out of it, I put my license and the 3 cards I use most in a cash "pouch" and bought one of these for everything else. This holds my medical cards in one section, membership cards in another, etc. I keep this in my purse or backpack (depending where I'm going) and my little pouch in my pocket, ready to go! Finally found a system that works.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, May 4, 2014
Robyn Wimmer "Kitchen Queen" (Fargo, North Dakota United States) - See all my reviews
I'm so glad I bought this for a recent trip; I'm sure I'll continue using it for every trip from now on. It comes with a sleeve on one side so you could slide it onto a belt and wear it rather than take a purse. But b/c it's so slim, it won't take much space in your purse.

The five pockets provide ample room and spaces for a variety of items including money, although US bills need to be folded. The pockets have different colored zippers & having read previous reviews, I used the green one for my money. At my age, that helped me remember where it was! I used the others for my IDs and a lipstick along with the usual stuff we women carry!

I love the colored zippers. All in all, I think it's a perfect organizer.