5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!
This bag is everything you could ever want. It is sturdy and appears that it will be one of those great "things" that you own for years and years. It comes apart. At the gym my shower needs are in the last section that snaps off so I can carry just that part of the bag into the shower.

The pockets are large enough to hold full size bottles of items and the 2...
Published on September 7, 2008 by Tina I. Hamilton

3.0 out of 5 stars Bulky
Pros:
Nice compartments for organizing.
Had large and small compartments.
Pretty color.

Cons: when rolled up it ended up being as large as my other bathroom organizer that I thought too bulky.
When layed flat it still took up too much room.
Published 13 months ago by Linda Ramirez

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, September 7, 2008

The pockets are large enough to hold full size bottles of items and the 2 smaller pockets hold many things as well.

The zippers are heavy duty...but the bag is not too heavy. It is just right.

It is bright and colorful.

It is very raret that I rave about an item....but I just love this bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Travel Toiletries Case, March 31, 2012
I really love this case. I did a lot of research on Amazon and many other places to find the best case and I'm very pleased with my purchase. It's not super cheap, but is not unreasonably priced and it's well worth it.

-SNAP OFF SECTION: The bottom section is removable and I use this for my liquids when flying. I just snap it off and send it through security, and I haven't had anyone in the TSA take issue with it not being a 1 quart plastic bag.
-SIZE: Without the bottom part attached, the case will lie flat in my rolling carry on suitcase (see photo). It fits everything I need. I usually don't even bother rolling it up because it's easy to pack up my suitcase, finish getting ready, and throw it in on the top at the last minute when I know I've got everything I need.
-CONVENIENCE: The hanger at the top makes it easy to hang on the shower/closet rod, towel rack, door handle, etc. The various sized compartments and brightly colored background make it easy to find what I need. I love being able to go to a hotel or friend's house and not leave my crap all over the place. I can take out what I need to use and then quickly throw it back in the case where it's organized and out of the way. Also fantastic when there's not much counter space.
-DURABILITY: I've used it 5 or 6 times so far and the rip-stop nylon has held up great. No issues with the zippers, seams, or plastic compartment fronts.
-BACK COMPARTMENT: the backside has a zipper compartment with a nylon front that runs the entire length of the case (excluding the snap off section) It's nice for larger flat items or things you want to keep private, like undergarments.

There are just a couple minor things that could have been done better:
-The bottom section snaps on with 2 snaps. It hasn't ever fallen off, but if you pull on hard it might. It would feel more secure with 1 or 2 extra snaps.
-If you wanted to pack it rolled up, you would need to secure it by tying the strings at the top together. It's kind of sloppy and bothersome. I'd rather have something velcro or another snap kind of thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for travel, August 15, 2011
Nancy (Lake Park, Gabon) - See all my reviews
This is just what I wanted and needed. There is plenty of space for everything and it hangs great. Love that it's see through so I can find things easily. I stashed it with tons of make-up items, medications, and personal hygiene products--the bottom layer that snaps on and off is an added bonus-I put less used items in that case and pack in the regular suitcase, and keep this cosmetic bag in my carry-on. I love baggallini products--have two handbags by them and love how they keep me organized.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag For Travel, January 6, 2013
I was surprised to find that his bag is almost identical to the one it is replacing. It seems to be the same material. The only difference is the extra removable bottom pouch. I can tell you from experience that this bag is great. I've had the old bag for years and it has been on every vacation and overnight trip we've been on--and we are on the go alot. I've not treated it gently and it has held up very well. I've had liquid leak on the inside of some of the pouches and although everything inside the individual pouch got soaked, the leak was contained to the bag. It is always packed and ready to go.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag but small pockets, March 2, 2013
I was looking for a hanging travel bag that would hold some full-size bottles of skin care products. This was NOT the bag. It seems to be well made and would be great for travel size products and cosmetics. The pockets are less than 6 inches tall, which is hard to tell from the picture.

4.0 out of 5 stars organized cosmetics, June 11, 2008
Holds lots of cosmetics in easy-to-see pouches. Easy to hang in crowded bathrooms when traveling. Packs either flat or rolled up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality for the price., October 27, 2012
Perfect to hang in motel bathrooms and have everything in sight and ready to use. Large capacity holds everything we need.

No clutter all over the sink and nothing gets forgotten and left behind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon's Baggalini cosmetic Bag, September 14, 2012
The Baggalini cosmetic bag is attractive, and I use it for my travel bag. I put first aid items, medications for allergy, motion sickness, shampoo, brush, and toiletries. After I get back from a trip, I replenish any pills or items that have been used, pack it back in my suitcase, and I am ready to go for the next trip. It saves the occasional forgotten item. This particular bag has a bottom that can be unsnapped, put in your purse with liquid items for baggage check-in, and snapped back onto the cosmetic bag, then hung in the room. I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish there were more than a 5-star rating available, September 26, 2013
I saw a travel expert recommending this type of bag for travel and came on-line to research what the options were. After a fair amount of looking, I settled on this particular bag in lime green. The bag is high-quality, sturdy, and the individual pocket size is well thought out. After using it on two different trips recently, here are some comments about the "usability" of the bag:

- one trip was to New England and stayed in older inns with very small bathrooms. This bag was absolutely wonderful since I could take it into the bathroom with me and hang from the towel rack, shower rod, or (if available) a hook on the bathroom door. Several bags I looked at and didn't buy had a fabric loop to hang it with and this one has a metal, rotating hook which means I had many options about where to hang it. The fabric loop would not have worked in a few cases.

- one trip I flew and used only a 21 inch rolling bag which I carried onto the plane. This bag has a detachable bottom compartment in which I placed all my 3-oz or less liquids. I snapped the bottom off and kept it in the outside pocket of my suitcase to pull out when going through security. When I arrived where we were staying, I just snapped the compartment back onto the rest of the bag and was all set to go.

- I love the available colors and purchased mine in lime green. This way it is very obvious where the bag is so I knew when it was packed versus potentially getting left behind in a bathroom upon early departure. On our second trip, we left the inn at 6:15 in the morning (when I wasn't totally awake) and the bright color was most appreciated.

- One of the travel tips I saw was to have one of these bags for your accessories and undergarments so I have purchased one in the blue color for that. You can place scarves, jewelry, socks, panties and bras in here to keep them organized and easily seen. One of the big pluses of this particular bag is there is a zippered pocket on the back of the bag that goes all the way down. This can be used to store dirty garments (primarily underwear) so that they are not loose in your suitcase and intermixing with your clean clothes.

This may be the best, most useful product ever developed for travel and this particular brand/style is absolutely terrific. Can't say enough good things about it --- my buying a second one says a lot.

ETA on 3/10/14: It is so much more space-efficient that my husband's usual shaving kit that I bought a red one for him. He was fairly reluctant in agreeing to try it but has taken it on two trips now (the last one was for 10 days). He admitted that this product does have some real advantages over what he usually used - particularly being able to hang it up and free up sink space. Even he is sold on it. We now own three of these!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have for any traveler., July 2, 2013
Good size holds all your toiletry and makeup needs. Clear on one side lets you find what you're looking for easily. The zippers are very smooth and secure. I did not utilize the removeable capability of the bottom section, but I can see where it would be handy. The swivel hanging hook is very strong and did not have any problem holding up my hefty load of stuff. You can either roll it or fold it or lay it flat in your suitcase. The back side is one large section for items that need laundering or whatever. You get what you pay for, and this is well worth every penny! (used on a 3-week vacation in the Baltics - check out Riga if you're ever that way)

Baggallini Luggage Hanging Cosmetic Bag