5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful rolling carry-on for international travel

1.0 out of 5 stars ZIPPERS BREAK
Published on January 24, 2010 by Books

1.0 out of 5 stars ZIPPERS BREAK, January 24, 2010
Books (East Hampton, NY) - See all my reviews
I have several Baggallini products which I love. I bought this 2/09 for an upcoming trip. There were only a few items in the bag, yet the clothes compartment zipper came apart before I got to the airport! Rezipped several times - zipper came open each time. Rather stressful having one's underwear on display at the airport & taxi stand. Even 1/4 full it is too large for under the seat. On the return trip I checked the empty bag with its opened zipper. Returned it & got my money back. Other sites have reviews that cite the same problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful rolling carry-on for international travel, September 16, 2012
I have had this bag for about nine months and absolutely love it. I can fit everything I need for a 12-16 hour overseas flight (work, laptop, reading material, headphones, kindle, iPod, change of clothes, eye mask, etc.) in it and it fits easily in the overhead bin or under the seat in front of me. (Note that other folks who have reviewed this have noted it doesn't fit under the seat in front of them - that's not so - you just have to turn it on its side). I also like the handles - makes it very easy to grab when you are going up the stairs of a small plane or an airport without escalators and can't roll your bag. As a couple reviewers noted, it has a patch on the back so that it "stacks" very nicely on top of a suitcase. I stack it on top of a spinner myself and zip through customs, airport, etc. without back strain or discomfort. I love it so much I've started using it as my briefcase to and from work every day too. I've put a good 50,000 miles on it so far this year and everything is working great - I have had no issues with zippers. Indeed, I have three or four baggalini purses, totes, clutches, etc. and I've *never* had an issue with a zipper on any of them, so I'm not sure why that has happened to others.

2.0 out of 5 stars ROLLING TOTE BAGG does not fit under front seat on plane!, March 18, 2011
Being a Baaggallini fan who owns and enjoys five different bags, I was very disappointed in the Rolling Tote Bag. It is heavy to lift when it is empty and could never fit under the front seat of a plane even if you jammed it. The flight attendant was holding back a smile when I told her it was "supposed" to slip under the seat in front of me. So keep in mind that it is cute, rolls well but will NOT ever fit under any seat on any plane and it is very heavy to lift into the overhead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best roller ever, September 15, 2012
TerrierLover "Anne" (Mountain View, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I looked for months and months for a bag that had one a very specific set of features and finally found this one. 1. It's a roller 2. It's an overhead and 3. the most important feature is that is has a sleeve in the back that allows you to *slip it on a the handle of another roller bag*. I've never seen a small roller with this feature. If you look at the picture of the back of the bag, you'll see a square flap of fabric. That's the sleeve. So when I'm traveling with a regular larger suitcase, I simply extend the handle on the larger bag, close the handle on this on, then slip it over the handle of the larger bag. Then I can pull both bags with one hand. Once I check the larger bag, I extend the handle on this one and pull it thru the airport. No muss, no fuss. When I get to my destination, I can easily pull both bags from baggage claim to the bus or taxi, into the hotel. I LOVE THIS BAG... It's brilliant. I do not understand why they don't put a sleeve on every small roller. It's a great overnight bag as well. Having lost luggage after an international flight and finding myself in a foreign country without a change of clothes, I always bring a small "overnighter" on the plane with an emergency change of clothes, sleepware, etc. - just enough to get me thru 24 hours with lost luggage. This serves the purpose.

1.0 out of 5 stars I expected more from a Baggallini bag, February 24, 2010
I purchased the rolling tote bag on December 15th. I used it for 2 months (not daily and primarily as a laptop case) when the telescoping handle broke.
It wasn't like I was using it daily on airplanes - nor that I am hard on luggage . . .very perplexed and extremely disappointed,

2.0 out of 5 stars Zipper Issues, November 30, 2009
Although I love the form and function of this bag, the bag has had zipper issues since day one. The plastic zippers get stuck in place. And the bag is not overfull. Vaseline helps!

5.0 out of 5 stars Baggallini Rolling Tote, February 15, 2011
My husband had broken his arm a couple of months ago and I needed a bag that did not need to be carried. Found the Baggallini Rolling Tote on your web pages and after reading about the different zippered pockets I felt it was exactly what I was looking for. We were flying across country and staying for two months so I had papers, medicines and my laptop that needed to be in a carry-on. The center section was for a laptop and mine fit very nicely. Our medicines fit in the larger rear section and could be accessed during the trip. Our important papers fit in the front section and also were accessible. The bag fit under the seat in front of us with ease. Neither one of us could lift it up to the overhead bins, we are too short. I feel that buying this tote is the best purchase I have made in a long time. Money well spent. I should also say that I received the tote in good time. I ordered it about the middle of January and received it within 10 days. We were flying out on Feb. 1, 2011.Baggallini Rolling Tote Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Light weight rolling tote bag, August 23, 2007
Suzee (New Jersey) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baggallini Rolling Tote Bag (Apparel)
This rolling tote bag is replacing a much heavier one I have. I also have other Baggallini products. The tote is a good size and will be a great carry on, plus it's light weight. I plan on purchasing another one as a gift for a friend who travels lot also, I think she will love it also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect carry on, July 15, 2009
Light weight and holds amazing amount of clothing. Used it for a 5 day trip, No Problem fitting it all.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE this bag!, May 7, 2012
Laura (California) - See all my reviews
I wanted a rolling carry-on bag that was lightweight and that had a sleeve that allowed me to slide it over the handle of my rolling suitcase. I liked the looks of this bag, but was worried about the negative reviews on the zippers and handle. I decided to take a chance and order it and I am so happy that I did! It seems very well made and I have used it several times and with no zipper/handle issues. On one of my trips, I even kind of over-packed it, putting some strain on the main zipper and had absolutely no problem. I am surprised by how much it holds and interior organization is well designed. I just returned from a trip on Southwest Airlines and I had no problems putting it under the seat in front of me. Its light weight really makes a difference, even fully packed it still feels light. I ordered it in charcoal, it looks great and the bright pink interior is fun (I will say, I think the pricing difference by color seem silly). I am so happy I took the chance and ordered this bag - it does everything thing I want and looks good doing it!