5.0 out of 5 stars Great little bag, great price at Amazon
This was the fourth Triple Zip I have ordered so as to have them in colors to match what I am wearing. It is light weight but strong. The strap is long enough for a crossbody for me although I am quite tall.
Published on November 25, 2011 by Meredith A. Lahmann

2.0 out of 5 stars overdesigned
Published on June 9, 2010 by Lita Frankel

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little bag, great price at Amazon, November 25, 2011
The organizing pockets are great. It fits six credit cards (more of you put two or three in a slot) in the main section as well as a checkbook, memo pad calendar and a couple of pens. I don't know about a Kindle, but it just fits my Sony eReader even with the leather cover. There is another section for miscellaneous that I use for a small brush, tissues, additional cards and/or coupons in yet another zipper section. The third holds lipstick, mirror, cell phone. I put little saniwhipe packets in the little front outside part. A final zipper section on the outside in the back holds currency.
I have never been so satisfied with a small purse. When I have larger items to carry, I just slip it down into a larger tote. The colors are richer than they appear on-line and the bags are washable. Separate colors for the linings make everything easy to find,and if that was not all good enough, it washes beautifully. Amazon has the best prices for this little bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purse, February 12, 2010
SK Carpenter (Seguin, TX USA) - See all my reviews
I love this purse. I have it in 3 colors. Small enough not to be too heavy; big enough to hold everything I need for every day errands, shopping, etc. Easily placed in a bigger bag for travel.

4.0 out of 5 stars my fave little bagg, January 5, 2012
opeia (Columbia, MD United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baggallini Triple Zip Bagg (Apparel)
i am buying my second triple zip bagg. this is my every day purse.

to give an idea what it can hold:

-i use the front (smallest zip compartment) for a coin purse and pack of gum.

-my multiple lip balms store easily reachable in a little zippered pockett in the front big compartment. in the main part of that compartment, i keep my camera, travel size sunscreen, and a small pouch/wallet of misc items.

-in the largest (back) zip compartment i have my "wallet" (a 3"x4" fairly flat zipper pouch) of credit cards/cash, a small notebook, and a travel pack of tissues. i do not use the credit card slots that are built in (agreed with other reviewers they are flimsy and take a little extra time to manipulate).

-i attach my keys by their key ring to the outside front strap clip, where they are easily reachable without even looking.

-i slip my cell phone into the wee back zipper pocket and generally leave it unzipped for easy access. if bulky items go in here, they feel uncomfortable against my leg, but a smooth flat cell phone works perfectly.

with a slight bit of rearranging, i can fit my kindle touch in its leather case in the back compartment to bring along my day's entertainment. but most print books will not fit.

after over a year of daily use, i did develop problems with the metal connectors between the strap and the clip (where the clip top peg fits in to swivel/spin-around hole) detaching from each other. i have often fit them back together, but they inevitably pop back out again. as a temporary fix, you can use the clip to grab both the d-ring on the purse where it normally attaches, and the ring on the strap - the only downside is that it then cannot swivel and the straps get twisty.

my only aesthetic comment is that the colors (at least the blues and greens) are dull or watered down. i guess that makes them more neutral? they are not vibrant, more like "powdered" versions of colors.

4.0 out of 5 stars Travel purse, January 6, 2011
Lyle "Macfile" (Rochester, NY USA) - See all my reviews
I got this bag for when we travel. When we're sightseeing, I use a medium size backpack and wanted a small purse that would fit in there and hold the essentials. I also wanted a bag that I could carry by itself when necessary (for example, when we go out to dinner at night). This bag meets those criteria. Two complaints: 1. The front pocket with the magnetic closing is too shallow to be very useful. (The magnet takes up too much room.) 2. The credit card pockets in the main compartment are virtually worthless. Instead of 6 small pockets, two larger ones would have been more useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baggallini Triple Zip Bag, April 18, 2011
I bought the Baggallini Triple Zip Bag to use on a trip to Central America. I wanted something small that I could wear across my body but something that still could hold all of my necessities. This bag worked wonderfully. I was able to fit in my credit cards, my passport, my money, an ink pen, my sunglasses, my camera, my blackberry and most of all I was able to squeeze in my Kindle. I had room for everything I needed. If you are looking for small bag with lots of room, this is the bag for you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little bag, July 14, 2009
Amazon Customer (Northridge, California USA) - See all my reviews
This is a great little bag. The credit card slots are a bit too shallow but do hold the cards in place. I will be ordering the black one soon.

2.0 out of 5 stars overdesigned, June 9, 2010
This review is from: Baggallini Triple Zip Bagg (Apparel)
I bought this bag to replace one that is from another mfg. but no longer available. Overall size is great, fabric is good, ideas are good, but too many zippers and compartments. One less would be better. Plus, the compartments supposed to hold credit cards are just a bit too snug, lengthwise, to get cards, license, etc. in and out EASILY. One more thing, the off parallel strap is a good idea, but it does not work for me. And, it does not hold the length position you place it in. Mine keeps moving longer without my adjusting it. Wish they'd give us these options.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect - buying two more, June 13, 2012
Arlington Anne (Arlington, VA USA) - See all my reviews
Initial impressions:
I thought that front zipper pouch would be a wallet, but it's not. The credit card slots are in the biggest zipper pocket, the one in the back. There isn't what I would consider to be a currency section, and the bag is too small to put bills in unless you fold them. The little magnet pocket in the front is too small to put much of anything in.

Having used it for a couple of weeks:
I do like it, and I'm keeping it. I center a key ring over the magnet base in the little front pocket and then close the magnet through the ring itself. The keys rest in the pocket and stay put really well. The little zipper pocket behind the magnet pocket is my currency pouch - I fold bills once crosswise to get them in and drop change in the bottom. That's working better than I thought it would. Behind that is my smart phone in a roomy zipper pouch, and there's a zipper pocket in the wall of that pouch where I put my bigger key ring - the one with RFID tags, a flash drive, and keys. The very back zipper pouch is where I put my credit cards, my sunglasses, and my Altoids box, with loops at the top, one of which has my lip balm and other has my pen. In the back outside wall is another zipper pocket, flat, and that's where I put my transit pass. I don't ordinarily carry my Kindle, but I tried it in the biggest zipper pocket, and it does fit very nicely.

My smart phone would fit really well in the back wall flat zipper pocket where I have my transit pass, but I like the transit pass there.

Pluses: This handbag is seriously cute. It's way smaller than I expected, but that's great, I wanted small. Having a place for everything makes finding any one thing so much easier. I got the mushroom color, and it's very pretty - darker than the picture seems - with a pretty light blue lining. It's easy to see everything that's inside. The quality appears to be really good, too. The strap adjusts from what I would consider to be a very short shoulder strap length to very long, and you can easily remove it completely. You can thread a belt through it and wear it as a waist pack.

I went from disappointed and unsure I would keep it to actually quite pleased with it. Give it a chance.

Update:
I tried the Wallet Bagg after buying this one, and it was too big. I went back to this one, and I'm buying two more, charcoal and pewter. I wish it came in some of the fun prints. Whatever, this is my purse from now on. There's more room than the smart phone needs in the front zipper pocket, so I laid my big key ring in the bottom of the pouch and dropped the smart phone in on top of it. If I decide to upsize when I get a new phone, I'll still have lots of room. I keep my RFID key fobs in the zipped wall pouch behind the smart phone so they don't fall out, and when I want to use one I just pass the purse near the sensor and I'm in without taking the key fob out or even opening the purse.

My husband has the Kindle Touch and I have the cheapo Kindle with ads on it, and either one will fit in either of the two larger pockets, as unlikely as that seems.

I love this purse. I can find anything I want in it instantly, it weighs nothing, and it's darling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baggalini Triple Zip Bagg, December 15, 2009
Adorable! Tomato red interior to help find your items easy. Outside is wipe clean material. Perfect when you need a bag, but not a HUGE purse. Hold Lots & LOTS of items securely. Adjustable strap. Very well made. Recieved fast, brand new packaging. I will order another color......

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect, May 29, 2011
EDIT: I have one additional complaint - it's not quiiiiiiite big enough to fit my Kindle in its case, especially when the other compartments are filled. :( I may have to try the Wallet Bagg, but just but looking at it I know I'll hate the floppy fabric and there will be the same issue with the credit card slots.

-----
When this first arrived, I looked at it, then at my then-current purse and just knew the triple zip was going to be too small. Wrong...everything fit and there was room left over. I really like it - compact, a place for just about everything, strap wide and soft enough to be comfortable.

My only complaint is with the credit card slots. They're too soft and floppy so it's not easy to put a card back with one hand once you've pulled it out. Also, I haven't found much of a use for the front slot/snap pocket other than a couple of tissues.

Other than those minor issues, it's sturdy and not ugly like many other organizer purses. :) I got it in the dark brown. It's possible to overstuff it. The owner of my favorite bead store, as she watched me dig through it looking for my frequent-buyer card, commented it was like a "clown purse" - I just kept pulling things out and she kept waiting for the kitchen sink.

I haven't used the belt loops on the back but they're a nice touch. Overall a very good purse and I'm happy with it.

Baggallini Triple Zip Bagg