Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on November 25, 2011
This was the fourth Triple Zip I have ordered so as to have them in colors to match what I am wearing. It is light weight but strong. The strap is long enough for a crossbody for me although I am quite tall.
The organizing pockets are great. It fits six credit cards (more of you put two or three in a slot) in the main section as well as a checkbook, memo pad calendar and a couple of pens. I don't know about a Kindle, but it just fits my Sony eReader even with the leather cover. There is another section for miscellaneous that I use for a small brush, tissues, additional cards and/or coupons in yet another zipper section. The third holds lipstick, mirror, cell phone. I put little saniwhipe packets in the little front outside part. A final zipper section on the outside in the back holds currency.
I have never been so satisfied with a small purse. When I have larger items to carry, I just slip it down into a larger tote. The colors are richer than they appear on-line and the bags are washable. Separate colors for the linings make everything easy to find,and if that was not all good enough, it washes beautifully. Amazon has the best prices for this little bag.
44 comments162 of 163 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 12, 2010
I love this purse. I have it in 3 colors. Small enough not to be too heavy; big enough to hold everything I need for every day errands, shopping, etc. Easily placed in a bigger bag for travel.
0Comment92 of 96 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 6, 2011
I got this bag for when we travel. When we're sightseeing, I use a medium size backpack and wanted a small purse that would fit in there and hold the essentials. I also wanted a bag that I could carry by itself when necessary (for example, when we go out to dinner at night). This bag meets those criteria. Two complaints: 1. The front pocket with the magnetic closing is too shallow to be very useful. (The magnet takes up too much room.) 2. The credit card pockets in the main compartment are virtually worthless. Instead of 6 small pockets, two larger ones would have been more useful.
0Comment58 of 59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 5, 2012
i am buying my second triple zip bagg. this is my every day purse.

to give an idea what it can hold:

-i use the front (smallest zip compartment) for a coin purse and pack of gum.

-my multiple lip balms store easily reachable in a little zippered pockett in the front big compartment. in the main part of that compartment, i keep my camera, travel size sunscreen, and a small pouch/wallet of misc items.

-in the largest (back) zip compartment i have my "wallet" (a 3"x4" fairly flat zipper pouch) of credit cards/cash, a small notebook, and a travel pack of tissues. i do not use the credit card slots that are built in (agreed with other reviewers they are flimsy and take a little extra time to manipulate).

-i attach my keys by their key ring to the outside front strap clip, where they are easily reachable without even looking.

-i slip my cell phone into the wee back zipper pocket and generally leave it unzipped for easy access. if bulky items go in here, they feel uncomfortable against my leg, but a smooth flat cell phone works perfectly.

with a slight bit of rearranging, i can fit my kindle touch in its leather case in the back compartment to bring along my day's entertainment. but most print books will not fit.

after over a year of daily use, i did develop problems with the metal connectors between the strap and the clip (where the clip top peg fits in to swivel/spin-around hole) detaching from each other. i have often fit them back together, but they inevitably pop back out again. as a temporary fix, you can use the clip to grab both the d-ring on the purse where it normally attaches, and the ring on the strap - the only downside is that it then cannot swivel and the straps get twisty.

my only aesthetic comment is that the colors (at least the blues and greens) are dull or watered down. i guess that makes them more neutral? they are not vibrant, more like "powdered" versions of colors.
0Comment64 of 67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 10, 2012
I would actually rate it a 4.5
The pros:
It has 6 pockets, 5 of them usable. The secret pocket in the back holds my passport. The next pocket is just right for my Kindle Touch with lighted cover and two pens. (It has nice little pen holders there). The pocket in front of that perfectly fits my wallet, pack of tissues, iPhone (that's in an Otterbox Reflex case) and iPhone cords. There's an inner, zipped pocket that holds thumb drive and keys. The pocket in front of that holds my odds and ends. Who would think that such a small bag could hold so much. It's practically the TARDIS.

The belt loops in the back of the bag that make it convertible to a waist-pack are big enough that just about any belt can be used.

The cons:
Although it can be used as a waist-pack in a pinch, it's rather clumsy for that purpose. It pulls away from your body. The shoulder strap is meant to be convertible for the waist-pack but doesn't feel secure and it has to be adjusted. I purchased a webbing belt to use when I wear the bag at my waist.

The little front snap pocket is practically useless.

The fabric does not seem very sturdy. I expect it to fall apart in about a year, at which point I hope this exact Baggallini is still available.

Update
It's February 2013 and I still love this bag. I have since bought a very professional-looking, designer bag but I rarely use it. I prefer the Baggallini.
review image
22 comments48 of 49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 18, 2011
I bought the Baggallini Triple Zip Bag to use on a trip to Central America. I wanted something small that I could wear across my body but something that still could hold all of my necessities. This bag worked wonderfully. I was able to fit in my credit cards, my passport, my money, an ink pen, my sunglasses, my camera, my blackberry and most of all I was able to squeeze in my Kindle. I had room for everything I needed. If you are looking for small bag with lots of room, this is the bag for you!
0Comment77 of 82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 14, 2009
This is a great little bag. The credit card slots are a bit too shallow but do hold the cards in place. I will be ordering the black one soon.
11 comment55 of 57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 13, 2012
Initial impressions:
I thought that front zipper pouch would be a wallet, but it's not. The credit card slots are in the biggest zipper pocket, the one in the back. There isn't what I would consider to be a currency section, and the bag is too small to put bills in unless you fold them. The little magnet pocket in the front is too small to put much of anything in.

Having used it for a couple of weeks:
I do like it, and I'm keeping it. I center a key ring over the magnet base in the little front pocket and then close the magnet through the ring itself. The keys rest in the pocket and stay put really well. The little zipper pocket behind the magnet pocket is my currency pouch - I fold bills once crosswise to get them in and drop change in the bottom. That's working better than I thought it would. Behind that is my smart phone in a roomy zipper pouch, and there's a zipper pocket in the wall of that pouch where I put my bigger key ring - the one with RFID tags, a flash drive, and keys. The very back zipper pouch is where I put my credit cards, my sunglasses, and my Altoids box, with loops at the top, one of which has my lip balm and other has my pen. In the back outside wall is another zipper pocket, flat, and that's where I put my transit pass. I don't ordinarily carry my Kindle, but I tried it in the biggest zipper pocket, and it does fit very nicely.

My smart phone would fit really well in the back wall flat zipper pocket where I have my transit pass, but I like the transit pass there.

Pluses: This handbag is seriously cute. It's way smaller than I expected, but that's great, I wanted small. Having a place for everything makes finding any one thing so much easier. I got the mushroom color, and it's very pretty - darker than the picture seems - with a pretty light blue lining. It's easy to see everything that's inside. The quality appears to be really good, too. The strap adjusts from what I would consider to be a very short shoulder strap length to very long, and you can easily remove it completely. You can thread a belt through it and wear it as a waist pack.

I went from disappointed and unsure I would keep it to actually quite pleased with it. Give it a chance.

Update:
I tried the Wallet Bagg after buying this one, and it was too big. I went back to this one, and I'm buying two more, charcoal and pewter. I wish it came in some of the fun prints. Whatever, this is my purse from now on. There's more room than the smart phone needs in the front zipper pocket, so I laid my big key ring in the bottom of the pouch and dropped the smart phone in on top of it. If I decide to upsize when I get a new phone, I'll still have lots of room. I keep my RFID key fobs in the zipped wall pouch behind the smart phone so they don't fall out, and when I want to use one I just pass the purse near the sensor and I'm in without taking the key fob out or even opening the purse.

My husband has the Kindle Touch and I have the cheapo Kindle with ads on it, and either one will fit in either of the two larger pockets, as unlikely as that seems.

I love this purse. I can find anything I want in it instantly, it weighs nothing, and it's darling.
44 comments45 of 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 9, 2010
I bought this bag to replace one that is from another mfg. but no longer available. Overall size is great, fabric is good, ideas are good, but too many zippers and compartments. One less would be better. Plus, the compartments supposed to hold credit cards are just a bit too snug, lengthwise, to get cards, license, etc. in and out EASILY. One more thing, the off parallel strap is a good idea, but it does not work for me. And, it does not hold the length position you place it in. Mine keeps moving longer without my adjusting it. Wish they'd give us these options.
55 comments104 of 119 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 24, 2015
Amazing what this tiny bag will hold. I needed a lightweight bag to fit inside my BIG bag that could be organized so that items in the small bag could be easily accessed without removing it. Most of the time, when I'm out and about, I do remove the Baggallini and leave my big bag in the trunk, but when that isn't an option, I can reach in and grab my phone or my wallet from the Baggallini easily. I would make one minor change in the design. Reversing the strap attachments to be where the zipper ends rather than where it begins would allow you to attach keys and let them drop inside before zipping. You do have that option with the largest pocket because it has a double zipper. Here is how I have it organized, My Mazda fob (which my car senses so I don't need to access it) fits perfectly in the small magnetic pocket. The next biggest pocket holds my large sunglasses, a cleaning cloth and a bottle of essential oil beads (or gum). The second largest pocket holds my reading glasses and my cosmetic case with mirror, comb, and a few basic items. This section also has a back wall zipper pocket which could be used for cash or cards, but I keep a metal toothpick, a sample size dental floss, and fingernail clippers in it. The largest pocket holds a pen and a pencil in one of the plastic bands and a lip gloss in the other.plus a Big Skinny wallet which is 7.5 x 4 and is very slim. (Bigskinny products are perfect companions for small lightweight bags). In this same pocket I carry my Note 2 phone, which is approximately the size of the new large iphone. In the credit card pockets I keep membership and rewards cards -- cards that I don't use often but that help hold the wall of the purse more rigid. Balanced this way, the purse stays upright in my big bag for better accessibility of the contents. In the back zip pocket I place a double ID cardholer where I keep my Costco and Sam's Club cards so I can easily pull them out to show at the door. This pocket also serves as a temporary place for receipts. I attach my fob for my Honda and mail key to the strap clip to be easily accessed. A big plus for these bags is that lthe interiors are always a lighter color to make items easier to see. Mine is black with a beige interior. These are practical bags, not designer bags. Washable, durable, lighter than leather bags, perfect for the practical woman on the go.
review image