5.0 out of 5 stars Ticket organizer
I found this product to be very useful; albeit, dorky. Okay all the people you see wearing these things look dorky. Having said that - they aren't panicky and they know where all their crap is. The cooler dressed people are the ones digging through their Designer bages looking for their stuff. I tried dorky and I liked it (Katy Perry).
Published on June 5, 2010 by Kevin M. Obrien

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay
Published 9 months ago by Isabel C

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Ticket organizer, June 5, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars great traveling companion, August 13, 2008
I purchased the "Baggallini Ticket Organizer" to handle my passport, boarding passes, ID and cash for a recent trip. It was the perfect traveling companion for holding everything I needed close at hand. Since I have returned home, I am continuing to use it - just popped it into my purse so that when I need to just grap some cash, ID and debit card its all there. It frees up my hands at the market for example and means I don't have to worry about my purse in the grocery cart or juggling my purse when I want to be unencumbered. I've also had a lot of compliments from my friends - I think this will make a great gift for them too!

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST item when traveling abroad, November 26, 2011
Used this item on my recent trip to Florida and cruise to the Bahamas. It was a great place to store both my husband's and my passport, drivers license, credit cards, cash, and our folded printout tickets for the flights and Seapass. I had easy access at all times to what I needed, as well as the security of knowing it was secure around my neck. You can slip under your shirt as well for those times you want extra security.

I was able to pre-pack this and know I had all my needed documentation and payments ready. Once I arrived at my destination, I just slipped this entire organizer in my pocket book and continued to use it.

Definately recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, But 1 Design Flaw, February 23, 2013
Yes, this is a must have for any traveler.

Only problem I found is that the see-through ID card holder has (awkwardly) the opening on the bottom side. The inserted card can fall down easily and can get lost. A side opening was expected.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good and bad, September 15, 2011
This review is from: Baggallini Ticket Organizer (Apparel)
This organizer was good in theory. I like that it has a pocket for your boarding pass and tickets, and another pocket for your passport. When I took it on its first trip overseas, I found that the clear plastic window was "sticky" and didn't let my tickets slide in and out easily. This is exactly what you want when you're on the go. Also, the ID holder was a bit annoying because it was in the passport pocket and I really wanted to have all the space.

I didn't want to go through the trouble of returning it, so I just took a pair of scissors and went to town on it. I cut out the plastic and then I chopped off the ID tag and stuck it in the zippered compartment. I'll post again when I take another trip with my Baggallini.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact, useful, June 2, 2010
Compact enough to fit into a tote; well organized and designed enough to use by itself; I can strap it over my back for bike riding to town, and it's perfect for travel (passport, tickets, etc) which is what I wanted in the first place.

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality product!, April 8, 2012
Mónica C. "Mokab" (Montevideo, Uruguay) - See all my reviews
Very nicely finished and with lots of useful compartments -including a zipped pocket- that makes it a wonderful travel companion!

5.0 out of 5 stars The very best ticket organizer, December 19, 2011
This review is from: Baggallini Ticket Organizer (Apparel)
I bought this one and a Rick Steves ticket organizer, this was by far, much nicer! Sturdy, kept things neat and clean, easily accessible. The RS's organizer crumpled, was difficult to get in and out of, wrinkled my stuff and was a waste of money. I got this one in orange and I like the unique colors!

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, June 23, 2011
it looks a little roomier in photo than it is is, but is a great product that I would recommend to anyone.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, May 1, 2014
This wasn't my favorite purchase. Turns out, some of the "functions" don't work well for me. It's pretty thin, so when one of the pockets runs vertically all the way down, it's hard to fish things out of the bottom of the pocket. The strap is too thin to use as a necklace (pack would be too heavy for strap to be comfy). The little ID pouch isn't that useful to me either. If I had the choice, I would buy a RFID passport wallet that is just about the size of a passport.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›