Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Bags on Board Regular Bag Refill Pack, 120 Bags" and save 30% off the $9.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Bags on Board Regular Bag Refill Pack
|Price:||$7.27 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$2.72 (27%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Bags on Board Dog Waste Bags makes picking up dog poop and pet waste quick, easy, and simple whether on a walk or in the backyard
- Strong and durable dog waste bags are thick enough to hold any mess; 100% leak-proof guaranteed
- Bags on Board dog poop bags fits and refills all Bags on Board Dog Waste Bag Dispensers, so there's no need to buy a new one
- Bags are available in classic blue color
- 8 rolls with 15 pet waste bags per roll (120ct)
AmazonBasics Dog Waste Bags Starting At $8.99$8.99). Shop now
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Size: 120 Bags
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Bags on Board Regular Bag Refill Pack, 120 Bags
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Package Weight||0.45 pounds||1.55 pounds||0.2 pounds||1.45 pounds|
|Size||120 Bags||315 Count||140 Count||300-Count|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Important: Although the wording on the packaging has changed - - it now says "EASY-TIE" - - the description and picture of the product on Amazon look the same as the product that I had previously purchased, with no mention of the easy-tie feature.
* The bags "use 20% less materials!" Read flimsy.
* The bags have a curved perforation - - this is what makes the ties for the closure. You must separate the bags very carefully because when pulling on the perforations, the bags have a tendency to tear into the top of the next bag. Four out of five have torn, making one unusable. I now have to tear the bags apart before walking the dog.
* The usable portion of the bag is only 11 inches long, rather than the previous 14, making it more difficult keep your hands clean when picking up large-dog waste.
Does the tie closure work? Yes. Are the bags strong enough to do the job? Yes. Would I buy bags with this design again? No.
Later on I unfortunately discovered that they aren't as "green" as I thought. Plastic itself will eventually degrade, given enough time. However these bags are made of normal plastic materials so they degrade just as fast as my standard grocery bag would. I normally wouldn't mind this but the fact that they put the "100% Biodegradable" just to make me think it was more environmentally friendly really bothers me about this product.
I intend to return what I bought and buy bags that are actually biodegradable, such as Poopbags.com which are made from corn and other renewable products and decompose within 60-90 days in a commercial composting environment.
Imagine my surprise when my latest shipment arrived last week and this formerly awesome product was totally redesigned! The product images and description are still for the old version - which was far superior per the following:
1) These 'redesigned' bags are much thinner, with the plastic being very translucent (old version was nearly opaque).
2) These 'redesigned' bags are much shorter and smaller in capacity. They also added 'handles, which are useless and cost-ineffective (see below).
3) The newly added handles have the perforations on them so when you need a bag quickly you can't just tear one off simply as when the perforations were along the bottom/top seams. Now you have to delicately unravel a few bags and gently separate them. If you don't, well, the bags rip in half, rendering them useless. I wasted 1/2 of a new roll because the bags wouldn't separately easily. Total waste of money and bags!
I am so frustrated and feel a little duped that Amazon didn't change the product specs to reflect all these changes. They are going back.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great price for dog waste disposal bags. These are great quality and get the job done every time.Published 5 days ago by Jessica
These were ok, did their job. I would not order them again though as I found them difficult to open and the bags were thin. Read morePublished 7 days ago by mwilcox
They work. We run a small indoor dog boarding business so lots of walks and lots of poop.Published 16 days ago by Steve Foreaker
Easy to order, arrived on time, and they have a great perforation on the bags - easy to use!Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Product is great, but it took Amazon two weeks to deliver it.Published 1 month ago by Charles L. Curtis