5.0 out of 5 stars this is definitely a "can't do without" bag!
this plain black bag has plenty of space, plenty of pockets, and has passed the florida acid test of keeping it's contents dry in the rain!
i don't know how i've managed for so long without it!
Published on July 17, 2012 by >'.'<

3.0 out of 5 stars HUGE.
This is a lot bigger than I thought it would be. And although i liked the idea of the extra pockets on the outside, there aren't any pockets ion the inside. just one big "catch all". It's built to carry flatter things, like a stack of papers...maybe a lap top you didn't care much about...but if you want to carry STUFF then I wouldn't suggest this bag, it's just...
Published 11 months ago by Krisi

5.0 out of 5 stars this is definitely a "can't do without" bag!, July 17, 2012
This review is from: Bags for LessTM Zipper Travel Tote Sports Gym Bag, Black (Luggage)
i don't know how i've managed for so long without it!

4.0 out of 5 stars A very practical bag., July 21, 2012
Very practical bag with no weird unusable pockets. I especially appreciate the fact that the bag's dimensions were given in the online description, because I needed a specific size to carry specific items. It's also great that it is just a plain tote bag, but with a ZIPPER.

5.0 out of 5 stars great bag for the price, December 4, 2012
Susan (California, USA) - See all my reviews
I was looking for a large tote that would just blend in without a busy pattern and this is it. I like that the straps are sewn all the way down the bag for strength.

5.0 out of 5 stars great bag, March 24, 2013
The bag is well made but not heavy. It holds a ton of stuff and can take the weight. I've had not problems with it. The key clip is very handy. The open pockets on the outside are perfect for a kindle and cell phone. I feel it is a little larger than it seems in the picture so it's very roomy.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent bag, August 28, 2013
roomy, sturdy, and nice pockets on the outside. We actually use ours for a bag to take to church to carry small items to help our little children remain reverent. It holds lots of books, paper, pencils, baby blankets/diapers, a sippy of water in the outside mesh pocket so we don't have to leave to get a drink, and is easy to carry over the shoulder.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, September 15, 2012
I use this for dialysis 3 times a week and it fits my blanket and pillow that I take with me perfectly. I was skeptical that it wouldn't it since my other bag was a bit bigger than this but it's a lot better and has more room.

4.0 out of 5 stars great all around bag, December 25, 2012
Siren007 (Austin, TX United States) - See all my reviews
I actually bought this bag to use as an everyday purse since I tend to lug around a lot of stuff. It's very sturdy and well made. I do wish it had more inside pockets/compartments but for the price it's a great deal. Even has a clip to attach your keys to so you don't have to dig around for them :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tote bag, November 5, 2012
This is a nice tote bag that I use when I go to the YMCA. It has a side pocket for my I.D. and a zipper side pocket, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Roomy Tote, September 5, 2013
AM Shopper "AM Shopper" (Glenview, IL United States) - See all my reviews
This is a very large tote that will hold a lot. I usually pack this when I travel as a bag for taking items to a spa, gym or beach. The handles are sturdy. The three outer pockets, one with a zipper, allow wasy access to certain items e.g. cell phone. I would recommend this item as a large casual tote bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, solid construction, February 17, 2013
This review is almost identical to a review for a similar bag... I wanted something inexpensive to carry items to sporting events. Although I didn't want to spend the money for a big name brand, I still wanted a bag with solid construction. This bag meets both of my requirements. I have only used it a few times, but I have no qualms with this product. It has pockets for a bottle, cell phone and other odds and ends so it is a good choice for the beach or vacation. Overall, I am happy with this bag