Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

• Customer Reviews

on July 1, 2013
Our house is a fork black hole. They disappear faster than the food and these were a perfect solution. They are definitely restaurant grade (Think Denny's, not Four Seasons) and reasonably durable. They are not the strongest forks but they are not going to break while you're using them either. I've seen no tarnishing or peeling and they wash nicely.
55 comments| 74 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 25, 2013
We just needed more forks and didn't want to pay a bunch of money for some ridiculous, fancy flatware. These are perfectly practical for every day use, like forks you'd find in a restaraunt. They definitely aren't disposable or throw away. Unless you love wasting money. We don't. They have held up in the dishwasher so far and effectively deliver food to my mouth. Love 'em
on July 24, 2012
It's a great buy. These forks are above average quality. They don't fool around with fancy packaging. I would buy this item again.
on December 3, 2011
We bought these forks to replenish our ever disappearing stock. We have a large family that frequently visits for meals. The forks arrived very quickly. They were thinner than expected, but they certainly do the job.
on May 7, 2011
Ok ..... this is what I was looking for. I was throwing a party at my house and didn't want to use plastic forks. So I bought these. They are perfect, if you don't want plastic. They aren't something I would buy for everyday use, but for a big party, why not! I looked into renting forks and the place I was going to rent them from wanted .50 a piece. So, I just decided to buy them. These type of forks you would find at a fast food restaurant, nothing extra special, but they work. perfect alternative to plastic. I would not buy these to use everyday though.
on May 12, 2013
Although a bit lighter and thinner than I expected, they seem to hold up well enough to dishwashers and the occasional bending. If there are better forks out there for the $15 I paid, I've yet to find them. They're nothing fancy, but they get the job done well enough.

I also received an email 12 days after receiving the item inquiring as to whether or not I was satisfied, which was a nice touch, and leads me to believe that while I had no need of their customer service, I imagine it'd be a fairly painless experience.

I would buy cutlery from this seller again should I have need of some.
on February 26, 2011
These are not high end forks, but they are nice. They're not cheap and do the job if your looking for some extra forks.
on September 22, 2011
These forks are a great price and a nice substitute for plastic silverware. They are stainless, which is great, but they are a bit on the flimsy side.
on October 26, 2013
These are plain-jane forks. There's a big pack and I take out a few to top off my silverware drawer when the kids and the hubby (who take home lunches) somehow don't bring them back. I nice, cheap replacement for the pretty silverware that mostly got lost years ago.
on February 17, 2016
I believe my children eat my silverware at my home. At the end of six months or so I never seem to have the same amount of forks are starting with at the beginning of six months. I do not know what my children do with my forks so I decided to order a bulk order of industrial/cafeteria style forks. I have work as a cafeteria worker at Ace public school and these forks are better than the quality of forks that were used at the cafeteria. These are great to use in the home with large families for anyone who needs somewhere that will stand the test of time and not cost a fortune.
review image review image