Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro STEM

on December 18, 2007
Pan size: * 15-1/4" x 10-1/4" x 3/4"

I love the air-bake pans by Bakers Secret. Nothing has yet burned on this type of pan. After each use, I use hot soapy water and never let it soak in the dish water. I purchased the large 17x11 a few years back and still have perfect results. When making large batches of cookies, I use three pans and keep them rotating. Either in the oven, on the oven or on the counter...
on August 25, 2010
I used this product to make cake, and rice krispie treats, and it worked great for both. The cakes came out of the pan without sticking at all (though I did use baking paper) and the pan cleaned up nicely in the dishwasher afterwards. The product is a good size, and very reasonably priced. It seems to be of good quality and still looks as good as new even after usage.
on March 13, 2010
This is the best cookie sheet we've ever owned!! I personally think it is the BEST for making cookies. The bottoms are never burnt and the way it insulates heat makes all things cook through evenly!! For general cooking ie. chicken patties/nuggets, french fries, my husband swears by it too! We had our last one for years and just ordered a new replacement because the non-stick coating began to shed. But still, talk about a good deal for the money!! Best part is it just wipes clean with soap and water. NO brillo pads which means no scrubbing!
on February 10, 2012
I've owned this pan for about 3 years and use it once or twice a month. It performed well until recently. It is rusting from the inside out and the non stick finish is flaking off. I have never soaked it or used an abrasive pad to clean it. I expected it to last longer and I won't buy another one.
on January 21, 2012
These are superior result bake pans. Cookies come out baked evenly and never burn on the bottoms. I bought a few of these years ago and was looking to replace them as over time there is a little rusting - it's difficult to fully dry them after washing due to the insulation design - but it's a minor issue as they lasted many many years. Unfortunately, I could not find these anywhere in retail stores, so was very glad to be able to get them online at Amazon. I purchased some for myself and friends who enjoy baking to give as gifts - they are really that good. There is no comparison to these and other pans I have tried. Just wonderful.
on October 21, 2011
Yes, the air insulated cookie sheets are more expensive than the cheaper kind, but I have never had anything turn out other than perfectly while using these. They are far more forgiving than regular cookie sheets and well worth the extra money.
on November 15, 2013
Buy them! The bottoms are thick where the air circulates and makes the baking perfect and even. I use the 2 I purchased DAILY. Easy, easy cleanup.
on April 17, 2010
I spent the winter with my sister and we agreed that she would cook and I would clean. Neither is my forte, I'm afraid. Her baking pans were pretty old and beat up and had seen better days. I spent quite a while scrubbing just one of them and she mentioned that she wished she could find some insulated pans like I have at my house. I immediately stopped scrubbing and retreated to my computer. Two days later my sister was gifted with a nice set of Baker's Secret non-stick Insulated baking pans. She loves how they bake evenly and protect the bottoms from burning. And I love the way they clean so easily. The old baking pans are long gone, hauled away in the trash!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 28, 2010
I've used this pan for years and could not find it in any of the local retail stores. I make yeast rolls for our family and also a candy that is poured out on a cookie sheet. I use the jelly roll pan for the rolls. It just fits in my oven. The candy pours out into the jelly roll pan and does not stick at all. It is wonderful. Having the 'air bake' feature ensures I have no burned bottoms to my rolls (a trait I am known for in my family).
I will continue to order and give as gifts also.
on January 9, 2010
I bought a couple of these baking sheets as a gift for my sister. Baker's Secret is a good brand, so I thought these would be quality items. These baking sheets live up to the Baker's Secret reputation! My sister loves them and has told me several times how great they are for baking. I know that she would recommend these pans, and I do too.