5.0 out of 5 stars It's Pricey but worth it!
This is the best vanilla extract I've ever tasted. I spent more because it was a gift for my daughter. It really outshines the run of the mill grocery store brand.
Published on February 5, 2010 by S. Morgan

3.0 out of 5 stars Broken Top
Published on July 14, 2012 by Kipce

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Pricey but worth it!, February 5, 2010
This review is from: Bakto Flavors Pure Vanilla Extract, 236 ml (8 Fl Oz) (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars vanilla, August 9, 2011
J. Gregg (SW Minnesota) - See all my reviews
this stuff is great well worth the money all these years I've been using the fake junk because it was cheaper. never again I rather spend a few more $$ on the real vanilla will be buying more great seller shipped and rec on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars never use another vanilla again, December 30, 2011
Sharon Henegar (LAFOLLETTE, TN, US) - See all my reviews
After years of store bought pure vanilla, I can say it does not even come close to this vanilla. The smell and taste is awesome...

4.0 out of 5 stars Has the excellent flavor all Bakto extracts have, January 20, 2012
I use A LOT of vanilla. Most vanilla contains sugar, and I cannot eat sugar. So I've been on a perpetual search for high quality but not exorbitantly priced vanilla that doesn't contain sugar. Bakto pure vanilla qualifies in the "high quality" category. To my thinking it's a bit overpriced, but admittedly is not out of line with what is being charged these days for good, pure vanilla extract. (That said, because I use so much vanilla and good commercial vanilla is costly, I've taken to mostly making my own. But that's another story....)

I would add that other Bakto extracts I've tried are also excellent in terms of quality. (I especially like their coffee extract. Amazing, intense flavor, just as such things should taste.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure is BETTER!!!, March 9, 2011
Pure is definately better. I ve used it several times & have gotten several complements on the results. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST Vanilla on the market, May 18, 2013
This is the best vanilla extract out there - hands down. This stuff has literally changed every one of my desserts for the better. SEVERAL of my friends have asked about what my new magic ingredient is - well, i've always been about sharing - here she is, ladies. This stuff is top notch.

3.0 out of 5 stars Broken Top, July 14, 2012
The very first time I tried to use this vanilla the bottle top broke in my hands. Now I have to "close" it with plastic wrap. Additionally, as the top broke I don't know if originally there was some kind of pour spout to aid in the pouring out of the extract, but as I have nothing, every time I try and use it-it ends up just slopping all over my counter. Now, the flavor itself (and the smell!) are wonderful. However, I'm still so mad about the top breaking and not having any sort of pour spout that I probably will not buy again. And perhaps my palette just isn't developed enough, but I wouldn't say I really notice a huge difference between this and something bought at the grocery (except for the scent, which really is heavenly).

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Flavor, April 11, 2012
This vanilla has amazing flavor and smell! I absolutly love it and it makes all of my tried and true recipes even better!

Rate and Discover Movies