4.0 out of 5 stars Good Game!
My 5 year old son loved playing this game! He ws so excited when he got it. Graphics are great and instructions are all verbal and written, which is good because he cannot read yet. This game is very different from the first Bakugan game. I think it is different in a good way, but just to inform others I will do the pros and cons.

Pros: Great graphics, more...
Published on December 31, 2010 by Dianna

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for new Brawlers
Published on August 4, 2011 by Victor Martinez

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Game!, December 31, 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Bakugan Battle Brawlers: Defenders of the Core - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)

Pros: Great graphics, more than just brawling (you navigate through cities and try to avoid getting caught by the vexos, easy to navigate and follow instuctions, not as much stratigy involves compared to the first Bakugan.

Cons: Upgrading a Bakugan is limited and cost a lot of points, limited number of Bakugan (I think there is only 8 forms to play with in Story Mode, excluding the evolved forms of these Bakugan), Story verison was rather short (beat the game in 4 days, playing for about 2 hours each night), 1 player game.

Even though I have listed more cons than pros, I still think it is well the worth 4 stars (probably 4 1/2 if I could rate it that). The most important thing is my 5 year old LOVES it!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for new Brawlers, August 4, 2011
Victor Martinez "Puchungo" (Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic) - See all my reviews
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
The game have cool graphics, even thought that some time they kind of freeze. Also it has a lot of action.The combos atack are pretty basic but with the graphic they see cool. The Bakugan looks exactly as the cartoon, which is a good thing for the followers of the series. The sound effects are good. However when the characters talk it seems there is a kind of long pause between dialogs, but that is a minor details i think.

From my point of view is a dificult for little kids (less than 7y). But i think that is an acceptable game.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong game, May 8, 2014
I didn't get the right game I got the correct box wrong disc I was very disappointed when I recived this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, March 7, 2014
Lilred93 (Henderson, NV USA) - See all my reviews
I purchased this item for a gift for our grandchild. Item was exactly as described. Arrived quickly and in good shape.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Game., January 19, 2014
The best game I know. I love to play it. It's multiplayer which I love, just wish I had more people to play it with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Son loves this., January 8, 2014
He just loves this game. We limit his time video games but he often picks this one over the others.

5.0 out of 5 stars On the List, January 3, 2014
My 8 year old wanted this for Christmas. After he opened it, he played it all night long on the Wii. Great gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, December 26, 2013
Purchased as a Christmas gift for my 8 yr old son. He summed it up by saying "IT IS AMAZING!".

1.0 out of 5 stars Cannot play the game, November 24, 2013
I am not able to rate the game because I can't play it - it is playable only in USA, Mexico ..., but not New Zealand.

One star (I cannot choose lesser rating) goes to Amazon for not clearly stating playable zone(s) - very disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars good game, November 11, 2013
Easy to play, especially if you follow the tutorials the first time.

My kids love the game, not sure yet if its one or multiple players

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›