5.0 out of 5 stars A fun game for kids, and the parents who play with them. :-)
Published on October 25, 2009 by Lobsta Johnson

3.0 out of 5 stars Bakugan - not the best game
We got as it was below $10, we have a nice time playing but now as Bakugan fever is fading away in history, it is just an ok game.

I really recommend it for a hard core fan of Bakugan
Published 10 months ago by Roberto Villacres

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun game for kids, and the parents who play with them. :-), October 25, 2009
This review is from: Bakugan Battle Brawlers - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
My kids love the Bakugan spheres...it's a kind-of mashup of the classic game of Marbles and some of the new anime-based games like Pokemon or Yu-Gi-OH! The "live" game is cool because the engineering behind the spheres is really cool. Roll them onto a metal card and a magnetic switch activates, popping open the thing to reveal a robotic character. Some of them are really intricate and amazing; my kids have played with them for a year or more now and still not a single malfunction.

Anyway, one downside to the "real" Bakugan game is that all that engineering comes at a price; I figured the video game would allow us to buy one thing and all the collectables would be included in the game, and so far I was right.

Basically there are a couple of modes of interest...story line (where you have to defeat an increasing level of computer opponents in order to see the whole story unfold), and arena (where you can just play the game against the computer or against up to 3 other friends).

My 6 year old can play it, though it took a little practice to be able to grasp the sphere and throw it accurately. Steering it is something new that you couldn't do in a "live" game and it's pretty cool. The game otherwise plays just like the "real" game except there is a skill-based element at the very end of the battle that allows you to boost your models's GP a bit to break a tie (or win a close match). It really helps to be able to read. A 6 year old can noodle around by himself/herself, but an adult will have to help navigate the storyline. An 8 year old could probably figure it all out, and a 10 year old or older should have no problem. My 4 year old likes to watch, but just isn't ready to put it all together.

My one complaint is that the instruction manual is VERY basic. You basically have to figure out how to do things like edit your deck, swap out your Bakugan, and even how to set the game up so you can play against a friend instead of a computer opponent. This seems to be a trend in videogaming these days...give you the structure and force you to figure out the rest as "part of the fun". It is, kind of, but it's also a bit frustrating at times.

Anyway, we've had the game for 2 days and we've played the heck out of it. It's a lot of fun and something I can do with my kids and everyone has a good time.

I think it's essential that you've either watched the Tee Vee show or played the actual game before. Getting dumped into this universe cold will simply lead to confusion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, October 13, 2010
This review is from: Bakugan Battle Brawlers - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
I bought this game for less than ten dollars with free shipping for my almost 7-year-old son. He loves it! He plays it non-stop and I don't even know what he's doing. He picked it up pretty quickly and has gotten way more use out of this game than most of the expensive ones. Seems pretty simple and repititious, but he loves it anyway!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, April 2, 2012
This review is from: Bakugan Battle Brawlers - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
Great game for fans who know the series.
My kid (4.5 years old) loves it and we play it together. I specifically like this game as it forces my kid to understand strategy and basic math - picking different cards and bakugans according to the rival player and attributes.

Well done

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FUN!, April 13, 2010
Susan Davis (Sherman, Texas) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bakugan Battle Brawlers - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
My 7 year old daughter got this as a gift and between her and my 11 year old son the game barely gets turned off. It is a great fun to play alone and with friends, holds good to the shows and seem so far to last a very long time. The game play is very enjoyable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Terrific game, February 19, 2010
This review is from: Bakugan Battle Brawlers - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
My 10 year old son is crazy about Bakugan, and he loves this game. He did beat the main/story mode game pretty fast, but he still enjoys battling.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game for Bakugan fan. Confusing??! No, December 26, 2010
This review is from: Bakugan Battle Brawlers - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
This is a great game for any Bakugan fan. Some reviews here say the game is confusing for their child? Maybe the child shouldn't be playing video games. They are easily confused. This game is not at all confusing. Very easy to understand. My 7 year old loves Bakugan and when he can't play with his friends, this gives him a way to enjoy the game. Controls are easy and the gameplay is great for what it is supposed to be

5.0 out of 5 stars Bakugan Battlers dream!, December 16, 2009
This review is from: Bakugan Battle Brawlers - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
I have 3 young boys and got my oldest this game for his birthday. They all love it! If youy kids are into the Bakugan balls and watch the show, they will love this game.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun game, February 5, 2010
Amazon Customer (PLYMOUTH, MI, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bakugan Battle Brawlers - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
Really fun game. My six year old and 5 year old play it pretty well. It's a little hard at first but they have caught on. What I like is there is very little reading. I recently got a Pokemon Wii game and it was ALL reading - which is not easy for little ones who will be playing the game. Bakugan is much better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014
This review is from: Bakugan Battle Brawlers - Nintendo Wii (Video Game)
My grandson enjoys playing this game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 2, 2014
EXCELLENT PRODUCT AND THE SHIPPING TIME IS ALSO PERFECT

Bakugan Battle Brawlers - Nintendo Wii
Bakugan Battle Brawlers - Nintendo Wii by Activision Inc. (Nintendo Wii)
$19.99 $0.01