Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 20, 2008 6:12:19 PM PST
Sam O says:
If you're wondering what you Bakugan is named, here is a site that lists all the Bakugan names. Hope it helps when looking for Bakugans or identifying Bakugan balls you already own! http://toys.safebuyweb.com/page-bakugannames

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2009 2:25:16 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Jan 13, 2009 2:26:09 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 17, 2009 3:49:03 AM PST
Check out the site http://www.bakuganwiz.com for a list of Bakugan along with their pictures. Really cool site.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 17, 2009 10:41:08 AM PST
Sam O says:
Stop spamming your freakin' site!!! Stupid spammers have invaded Amazon. I just reported your post, hopefully Amazon takes it down. I saw your site when I was looking for Bakugan names with pictures online, it barely listed anything. Now all of a sudden you have *new* listings. It looks like you found the site I posted and stole their list. Ugh, I hate spammers.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 27, 2009 6:36:03 AM PST
Indyattic says:
Your post looks like spam too, FCA.

THe sire would be far more helpful if it listed all the bakugan names and pictures on a single page. Who the heck has time to click link after link?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 27, 2009 11:33:49 AM PST
Sam O says:
Yeah, it would've, but that was the only site I found with a complete listing and I checked sooo many sites, just thought others might find it useful and it irritated me that someone spammed my hard search work, lol. Anyhoo, they probably did it that way because there are so many Bakugan and listing them on one page would be too massive.

Posted on Feb 14, 2009 7:40:33 AM PST
Thanks for the support Angela

Posted on Jun 24, 2010 6:38:43 PM PDT
FCA, you seem familiar with Bakugans, maybe you can help me.

My sons fight over a snake bakugan. I want to buy another one so I need to know who it is. It doesn't open like serpenoid, rattleroid or vestroia. It opens up, like an "S" that stands straight up. Any ideas? Thanks
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Nov 20, 2008
Latest post:  Jun 24, 2010

Search Customer Discussions