5.0 out of 5 stars Performed just great
I was a little leery after seeing some negative reviews to purchase this shoe for a long vacation with a lot of walking in Europe this past summer. But the reasonable price and my past experiences with New Balance products swayed me to make the buy. This shoe performed great in every terrain with lots of walking and hiking every day all over Europe. They were the only...
Published on September 30, 2010 by Robert C. Mason

1.0 out of 5 stars Used to be a good shoe but now worthless
I've worn New Balance shoes for walking since the late '80s or early '90s. They lasted years. Last fall I bought a new pair that started to fall apart within a few months (since I haven't been taking daily walks for almost a year now, this was brought about merely by walking the dog and pushing a lawnmower around the yard). Another pair did the same thing, so I started...
Published on September 23, 2009 by bonsaipark

‹ Previous | 111 12 1320 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Get 'em while you can., December 19, 2012
This review is from: New Balance Men's MX608V2 Training Shoe (Apparel)
These are disappearing, to be replaced with the V3. In fact, they had already disappeared, but Amazon has dug some up from somewhere.

While not as cushioned as the original 608, they have held up much better. (The originals were apt to crack where the leather joins the last.) I've had my V2s for three years now. They have been my main, "everyday" shoes all that time. Comfortable from day one, and they have held their shape better than any shoe I've ever had. The toe box never went flat, and the vamp is still unwrinkled. But they finally went kind of "flat" on me, cushion wise, and started to wear out from the inside. They were due. I've purchased the V3s (because the V2s were not available at that time) but the jury is still out on them. (Even less cushion, and sized a bit smaller.) Now I'm going to have to dig up some money (from where, I don't know) and get another pair of V2s before they disappear for good.

4.0 out of 5 stars A great show except for the laces, December 18, 2012
The shoe fits well and gives good support. It also wears well. My only complaint is the show laces. They start out almost too short and over time they stretch until they have to be double knottet so I won't trip over them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't get the right shoes, December 15, 2012
Terrence Toshio Ozaki (San Diego, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I got the right box but inside the shoes were a smaller size. Luckily it fit my wife so I didn't return the shoes. Would be nic Eiffel they were checked before shipping. I'm only giving it three stars because new balance is quality shoe

5.0 out of 5 stars Product quality is good, December 10, 2012
Product quality is good .. is according to the price paid .. recommend this product is just what I needed..all ok

5.0 out of 5 stars New Balance Men's white shoe, December 9, 2012
The New Balance men's white shoe was bought for my husband. He loves the comfortable fit, feel and look of this shoe. This is the only shoe he prefers to wear.

4.0 out of 5 stars so far so good, December 9, 2012
This review is from: New Balance Men's MX608V2 Training Shoe (Apparel)
It is hard to find a 2ee in department stores so looked at amazon. After a day of wearing these they are very comfortable. the fit is perfect. The only question is durability. I would like to get 1 year out of them

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 8, 2012
I have bought these shoes for years and believe New Balance makes the best sport shoe there is. Have worn them more than 20 years. Thank you New Balance

5.0 out of 5 stars Exelente producto, December 7, 2012
La compra fue exeleten. El envio fue rapido. El uso de las tennis es confortable no cansan. No pesan mucho.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, December 4, 2012
Got these for myself and love them. They feel great and look great! If I ever wear them out I'll be sure to get another order placed right here on Amazon.com

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what he wanted..., December 3, 2012
My husband ask me to order these shoes for him from the shoes he currently has. I read the reviews and was concerned but, as a creature of habit, he wanted the exact shoe to replace his current one. The shoe arrived promptly, was the correct size and fits him like his previous MX602V2 shoe. Obviously, he had no issues with the previous shoe or he would not have wanted the same pair. One thing I noticed about this shoe was that, while his other pair was made in China, these shoes were made in U.S.A. Perhaps New Balance paid attention to the consumers complaints?

‹ Previous | 111 12 1320 | Next ›