Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Blue October Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now STEM

Format: Paperback|Change

on December 28, 2013
Calling all gymnastic-fanatics! The Gymnastics Series is probably the book for you! This series follows The Kips Gymnastic Competitive Team on their journey to the Nationals! You might also find hidden facts about gymnastics throughout the book. The series reveals the true meaning of gymnastics:Its not about winning or losing its about having fun! Hope you read the series and enjoy it!
on May 6, 2015
I'm a third grader and I think that this book was very interesting. I really enjoyed reading this. When I was done with this book I got so upset because I loved this book so much. Overall I think it is on of the top books that i enjoyed reading.
on January 26, 2014
i'm not a REAL gymnast but i love this book. i think a glossary of terms would be nice. i didn't give it all 5 stars because i didn't like the OMGs.i found it slightly offensive. otherwise AWESOME book. LOVED it
on April 18, 2015
I highly recommend this book not only for gymnasts but also for parents especially Moms because this book tells all the feelings these girls have while they are in the gym 20 to 24 hours a week (maybe more) if you are in higher level. Since April Adams was a gymnast she really knew the ins and outs of what is happening inside the gym. The sadness and happiness of each gymnast is shown in this book. Five star for me!
on March 20, 2015
Contains swear words. Very disappointing in a book written for 9 year olds!
on July 18, 2013
I Chose the start reading as 4 Stars because I thought that the book needed more adjectives to make you see the picture in that scene. That's what I think would be best for the story. Plus I think that you could use some more adjectives for the characters. That's my review. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ;) ;) ;) ;) =) =) =) =)=) =) =) :p :p :p :p
on January 1, 2014
I would choose five stars because this is an awesome book and because if you are a gymnast you might know some of this stuff and maybe you could even try some of it to.I like this book because since I'm a gymnast this gives me some more experience in how to do those things.I would reccomened to give this to one of my gymnast friends because I bet they would really like it.
on December 25, 2014
This book was a eell written book. There were some interesting parts and a few boring parts. I thought it was an easy read. And at first it was confusing on who was talking. Overall it was a mediocre book and not one I would read again.
on January 31, 2016
I loved the story, but I don't like how all of a sudden the book just ended. I was reading and then boom! It ended with a lame competition! Overall I think the book is worth buying, and is a great story. 👌🏻😊
on July 27, 2013
It really inspired me to go for the competitive gymnastics team at my gym. So glad I read the book. If you are a gymnast, this is a great book for you. It was also awesome that one character had my name! My name Sarah.