5.0 out of 5 stars Soft as a kitten floating in a pillowy cloud of awesomeness!
Published 5 months ago by sapient

3.0 out of 5 stars Screwed!
I ordered "Balega cotton thin ankle socks."
They arrived a few days later. There is nothing "thin" about them. They are much thicker than I expected. I already have other Valga similar socks, but even these Are thinner than the recent new purchased Balega "thin" socks I received.
I feel like I've been screwed.
Published 4 months ago by Wac Minkle

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft as a kitten floating in a pillowy cloud of awesomeness!, July 7, 2014
This review is from: Balega Hidden Contour
These socks were woven with a magical blend of kitten fur, baby behinds, fluffy clouds, down pillows, and cotton candy. I've tried those "other" socks that the big shoe companies and their evil marketers try to sell to you. These are not those. Oh no. These are something far more special. When I first saw them here on Amazon, I was perplexed. I threw countless dollars, credit cards, and even some change from my couch at my monitor yet they refused to appear immediately on my feet. Alas, I had to wait and do things the old-fashioned way. I bought them online, fearing the worst. Nothing is more depressing than buying clothing online and waiting 2 days (thanks Amazon Prime!) only to have it fit like a 6 year old who's forced to wear his big brother's hand-me-down socks because his parents are too cheap to get him his own pair (I'm not jaded, I promise!). In my lifetime, no socks in my dresser had yet to defeat the mighty Goliath that was Asics. All socks bowed before them: wool socks, white tube socks, no shows, even those funky turkey-themed Thanksgiving dress socks I got when I wanted to impress my co-workers. None would come close to the fit and feel of my Asics running socks. That was, until David (Belega) came along. Armed with a contoured fit, soft fibers, and extra cushioning where it mattered, these socks crushed the mighty Goliath. They became the rockstars of the dresser. The other groupie socks begged to come back stage, just for a glimpse of their awesomeness. Alas, they were too busy. All the cocaine and meth made them run faster and jump higher. They didn't have time for mere groupies. These socks were untouchable. They were on a completely different level. Stephen Hawking once wrote that String Theory is based on the idea that the universe is a large Balega Hidden Contour sock, and each string within that sock makes up the fabric of the Universe. I, for one, am apt to believe him, and you should too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Running Socks, September 20, 2013
This review is from: Balega Hidden Contour (Apparel)
I just tried these socks yesterday, after years of wearing thick running socks...I loved them...They energize your feet! I am going to get more pairs and ditch my old fashioned socks! So comfortable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks along with great service, March 1, 2014
This review is from: Balega Hidden Contour
I bought a few of these socks on Amazon after purchasing a pair at a local store. They are very comfortable and I'm choosing them to wear for my workouts over my other socks. After receiving one pair with a series of small flaws I contacted the seller who couldn't have been nicer and offered to just send me out another pair. Great sock and excellent customer service.

5.0 out of 5 stars These socks are great!, April 10, 2014
This review is from: Balega Hidden Contour (Apparel)
Balega socks are expensive, but they're well worth the money. If I wear any other socks to go walking or running, the socks eventually create friction and hard spots develop on the bottom of my feet. With Balega socks, even when you start to sweat, the socks do not bind to your feet. They are comfortable, thick but light, very stylish and durable. A great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars The only socks I've ever owned that I'd call AMAZING..., October 5, 2013
This review is from: Balega Hidden Contour (Apparel)
From the moment I pulled these socks on, I was thinking, "wow, this is different." It is easily the most comfortable fabric I've ever encountered. Even better, they somehow manage to be both warm and cool. Although I'm very hot-natured, over the past couple years I've started experiencing cold feet. These socks are perfect. No cold feet but no sweaty feet either. They rock.

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable, March 7, 2014
This review is from: Balega Hidden Contour
Great athletic sock. I use them for walking, but they're so comfortable, I want to wear them for slippers. I also own Hidden Comfort and Enduro from Balega. All are excellent. The size chart worked well for me. I'll order this brand from now on. Nice colors, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars They live up to the hype!, December 14, 2014
This review is from: Balega Hidden Contour
Often when I read reviews like the ones for these socks, I am skeptical. Glowing reviews about how a product will change your life tend to be overstated or set expectations so high that a perfectly good product ends up seeming like a disappointment. But that IS NOT the case with these socks, they really are as good as people say they are. It is true that the moment I slipped them on for the first time they felt different, in a good way. They are so comfortable that your feet simultaneously feel like they are wrapped in a cloud and like you are wearing nothing at all! But that isn't the true test - the true test is how they do while running, so what do I think about that? They're great! Right now I am running in the cold, average around 30 degrees plus or minus about 5, and they keep my feet warm, dry, and comfortable. While travelling, I also used them in a warmer and more humid climate (around 80 degrees) and they kept my feet cool, dry and comfortable. I was having some rubbing issues with my current shoes and old socks - that is gone. For reference I run about 5 or 6 miles at a time, on average, several times per week. One last thought, some people might not think the cost is worth it, but I truly believe if you are doing any significant amount of running it is well worth it. I plan on buying nothing but these in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars great looking but, April 19, 2014
This review is from: Balega Hidden Contour
these do fit small, I got med. for 8.5 and after one wash they are now for a 8 so be careful but these are excellent and I mean the best running socks I have had for along time

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT RUNNING SOCKS, January 26, 2014
This review is from: Balega Hidden Contour
I am very satisfied with these purchase, first of all, I found a very good price here on Amazon :)

Secondly, I put these Balegas in my favorite socks:

SIZE: True to Size ✓
FIT: Very comfortable and Fit exactly as expected ✓
PRACTICALITY: Excellent. The stay fit while running, doesn't matter if it is a long run, I feel my feet are more stable ✓
MATERIAL/TECH: Your feet are going to stay dry and fresh. ✓

Very recommended running socks, I will definitely buy it again.!

EN ESPAÑOL:
Estoy muy satisfecho con estas medias para correr, explico las razones:

TAMAÑO: Talla ideal y quedan tal cual como se ofrecen ✓
FIT: Muy cómodo y frescas totalmente ✓
PRÁCTICIDAD: Excelente. Se ajustan bien mientras corres, no importa si es larga la distancia, las he utilizado por más de 2 horas continuas. ✓
MATERIAL / TECH: Se mantienen los pies bien secos y fresco. ✓

Las compraria de nuevo sin duda alguna. Totalmente recomendadas!

5.0 out of 5 stars These are the standard., June 1, 2014
This review is from: Balega Hidden Contour
I run 10-15 miles a week and these socks are the best period. I still try other brands but I do so knowing they won't be as good as the Balega Hidden Contour. My feet as always dry after a run and even when I wear them casually they are a joy. The price is a bit on the high side so I only bought one pair to be safe. If you can look past the sticker price you will have the best running socks money can buy.

Balega Hidden Contour